Random Chit Chat

Oh, the presents!

BDays are important then :p

But seriously tho, I don't think getting family and friends along needs excuses. "Hey uncle, I haven't seen you in a while. You free tomorrow (or sometime) so I can come and see you?".

But yes, there are specific cases. I don't judge. To those who take BDays as important, my thoughts are with ya.

My bday is in 10 days. I don't expect presents, the family just takes the person having the birthday out for dinner at the restaurant of their choice.

I guess you could say I got an early bday present though since I just built a new machine with an i7 8700K in it.

I don't think birthdays are important because you celebrate your birth or something like that. Only because, for many years is has brought people together to celebrate and in a way, show their appreciation for each other. Also, as I already said, it's a good excuse to drink on a weekday [emoji14]

Just Deb and I celebrate our birthdays we go out to dinner and enjoy that. We also get a present from each other. The rest of the family just say happy birthday on facebook or maybe a call. no big deal.

I have to admit there is something I hate about birthdays. All the phony estranged acquaintances that call you or text you to tell you happy birthday, how long it's been and whatnot. I really hate the false interest and conversations.

A wise man once said that showing and having true feelings doesn't require special events like birthdays. Guess who that wise man is. Or if he's really wise in the first place. That wise man also missed 36 free computer parts :p

SG, you are one weird hombre. ;)

Now you realize that?
(doesn't even know what bombre means)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom