Random Chit Chat

Not a bad price. I haven't tried to play in 3-4 years now.
you ready for all this cold stuff?? We could get 20s -teens by monday and chance of freezing rain!!! Wth??? This is texas not alaska!

So why are you still here? :lol:

About two years here. I've played guitar since I was 10.

Last edited:
I remember you talked about it and Florida. :thumb:

I was freaking out today. The mobile phone I wanted are selling pretty fast and today there was 4 left. Was 20 yesterday and I couldn't buy it til Friday when I get my check.

I was moping around the house and muttering how I'm gonna get the money sooner and pissed off that my guitar/amp aren't selling. My sis asked me why I'm such in a fuss and I told her that I'm not gonna get that phone.

She gave me her debit card and said get it now. I said yes maam right away! :lol:

And I got it. Now there's 3 left! Whew!

Now I can tell you what the phone is. It's a Samsumg Galaxy S5 with 16 gig ram and 2 gig ram. I got it for $185.

What's so great about this phone? Plenty. Look up the specs. It's unlocked too.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/smartphones/galaxy-s5-g900f/SM-G900FZKABTU/

The Galaxy S5 is a darn nice phone. There are a million and one cases and accessories for it

Here's one for you to remember, Celery. You can buy the Verizon pre-paid Moto E4 or E4 Plus from Walmart, get an unlock code off of Ebay, and use them on any GSM carrier. They are not quite as fast as the S5 but both are solid phones.

I bought a Moto E4 and unlocked it for my mom. It really surprised me. Very nice phone that sells for 120 unlocked but I only gave 38.88 and about 2.50 for the unlock code. The E4 Plus is bigger, has a better camera, and a bigger battery, and sells for 120 or so. for the Verizon pre-paid at Walmart.

That was my fall back option along with Blu R2 even though they were cheaper.

The S5 has more options that I really like. It has lots of sensors and the screen is 1920 x 1080 like my PC monitor. Over sized battery and removable. Many more.

ETA: All gone! All that's left are the used S5 phones. Whew!

Last edited:
I'm happy with my S3 and S5 Samsungs.

Looks like my new year's resolution is still gonna be 1920x1080.

Wait, in one of the last updates I think I say support for 4K@30fps. Wait, let me check...

Okay, there it is, it says 3840x2160 under video size settings. Now where did I see 30fps? This mode disables other features like HDR so it works in a vanilla mode capturing video only, as it notified me.

Still, that won't be my new year's resolution if it's at 30fps.

The S5 screen is 5.1". It's pretty amazing to have 1920 x 1080 res on it. My 23" PC monitor is 1920 x 1080.

The S5 is a great phone, I had one for a short time then got the Note 5 loved that too but I wouldn't go back to a Samsung from my Pixel.

I know a lot of you have high end phones but I'm pretty new to mobile phones. For a long time I couldn't use one because of my hearing aids. When it connects it screeches in my ear.

Not until they changed frequencies that didn't cause problems with hearing aids then did I finally get one.

Few months ago I bought an LG Fiesta phone that was rather nice but after a month or so the screen cut out and it freezes up. I thought WTF? and took it back. I decided I needed to quit buying cheap phones.

The Galaxy S5 is a $400 phone and I'm getting it for $195. It's either 2014, 2015 or 2016 model but it is new in box. They sold like hot cakes and thanks to my sis I got one.

By the way I need to point out that at first they were used S5s on Amazon and I put one in my wish list for $145 and it was marked "Very Good." Yesterday I was looking at back up selections when I noticed new S5s for $195. There was 12 for sale and today there was 4 left.

That was when my sis noticed me moping around the house that she asked what's up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom