Random Chit Chat

Yep. Good luck! Tell you something. When i went to see my primary dr the other day i found out she never asked or ordered any pain clinic for me!! We have no clue who ordered it!!! Woops!!! There bad,!!!

I have to change all the door locks on the house. I should change a few doors, too, but one (expensive) step at a time...

Meanwhile, two days until I head down for my first day of work.

I have to change all the door locks on the house. I should change a few doors, too, but one (expensive) step at a time...

Meanwhile, two days until I head down for my first day of work.

Having locks re-keyed should not be expensive. It was $5 last time I had it done.

Also, do you have the "Habitat for Humanity Re-store" in your area? Their prices wildly vary, but I've seen extremely high-quality doors there for very low prices. Generally, these are only exterior doors, though, as it has now become to norm to use the cheapest possible garbage for interior ones.

Last edited:
My dad replaced the doors at home with steel doors a couple of years ago. It's as if he's getting ready for war. That actually game me some weird imaginations :p

For now, baby food! :lol:

Yeah, just got back. A little sore but happy.

Which do ya like Dan? You're not gonna get mad and say dad gum it? :D

Attachments

• Babyfoodjars.jpg
    Babyfoodjars.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Having locks re-keyed should not be expensive. It was $5 last time I had it done.

Also, do you have the "Habitat for Humanity Re-store" in your area? Their prices wildly vary, but I've seen extremely high-quality doors there for very low prices. Generally, these are only exterior doors, though, as it has now become to norm to use the cheapest possible garbage for interior ones.

There is a ReStore about 50 miles away. they didn't have a suitable door for me, however.

Fact is, it was time to change the door hardware anyway, so I spent some $40 for a basic set for front and back. Forgot to get a set for the garage door, but I have to replace the whole door anyway, so it'll put me back a bit more than $40...

Maybe my shower will show up today, and i can kill two birds with one pickup run...

Err... stick with juice.
Yep!! Lots and lots of juice.. That and Pudding!:lol:

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

For now, baby food! :lol:

Yeah, just got back. A little sore but happy.

Which do ya like Dan? You're not gonna get mad and say dad gum it? :D

Nope, Just don't like baby food. Will stick with Pudding and juice. Hope you feel better soon!:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom