Random Chit Chat

That's like 4:3 aspect ratio! Not typical/practical for today.

I use my phones cam too for both images and videos. It's a Sammy Galaxy S5 that I had to get over my S3 just to use the company SIM they provided. But anyway, with the latest updates S5 now can shoot 4K @30 FPS videos. Cells have come a long way and the S5 is three year old now.

i have the same phone sg, thats why i havent used the nikon. It is 4:3 ar but still a great camera. If i sant to take a photo way off in the distance, thats what i would use. Since we dont have the cable tv and internet back on yet, i might take snd wake up that ole thing and see if i can make it work again. The battery is weak from non use. I will do a comparson shot or two to see what the difference really is.
Wd65

Debut is French in origin, and that's why it sounds like that. One of the more entertaining aspects of English is it's tendency to absorb words form other languages, and one of the reasons why it is so complex-- we have words that sound the same but mean different things because they are borrowed from different languages, and we also have several different words that mean the same or nearly the same thing for the same reason.

I think it's the people that controls this rather than the language.

There is an Arabic words that was borrowed into English then the Arabs, being the useless people we are now, re-borrowed it from English as if it originally doesn't have an Arabic word already. That word is alcohol.

But that's just a thought, a guess. I could be wrong.

i have the same phone sg, thats why i havent used the nikon. It is 4:3 ar but still a great camera. If i sant to take a photo way off in the distance, thats what i would use. Since we dont have the cable tv and internet back on yet, i might take snd wake up that ole thing and see if i can make it work again. The battery is weak from non use. I will do a comparson shot or two to see what the difference really is.
Wd65

Professional specific devices definitely have other professional features in them. The Nikon probably has a scaling feature to capture distant images. The S5's doesn't scale, it just resizes the image increasing the pixels' size. That's awful. Is the that Nikon tape driven?

No. It has a memory stick in it. Its a d70 camera body. I goofed in my last post on type of camera. I just pulled it out and am charging it. It has an san disc ultra 2 1.1gb compact flash. It will go from 1504X1000 to 3008X2000 i would say tbats a hd camera. Its 12 years old.

I still have my Samsung Digimax A503 5.0 megapixel camera I bought from the pawn shop over 10 years ago. I've used it a lot before I got my cell.

The old ones seem to take better shots. I had three other 35 mm cameras back in the days of film. Good lld kodachrome!!! Two konkasand one minolta. I love the nikon! Seems like when i need to take a picture the phone or this tablet is there so i just use them.

I have an idea how my kitten's name won't be gender specific. It'll sound like Charlie but spelled Jarly.

Here's Jarly getting some from gramma with her big babies. :lol:

Attachments

• Screenshot (259).jpg
    Screenshot (259).jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Had a run in with an asshole at the store. :rolleyes:

I was leaving and I was at a lane next to the exit. I turned toward the street and a car came barreling down the street and into the parking lot going too fast.

I was in front of him when turning and he learned on his horn acting like he's going to run into me. I hit my brakes and he barely missed me. He opened his door and cussed me out.

I said what's your fucking hurry you maniac? He cussed me some more. I waited for him to get out of his car and he didn't so I flipped him off and told him to go fuck yourself.

He doesn't know I'm carrying my razor sharp knife and a 10mm pistol.

Stupid ass. Then I found out I'm a stupid ass for forgetting to plug in my dash cam.

It would've been good. :banghead:

There are way to many stupid in the world right now. I almost killed three of them yesterday and one this evening!! Crazy people who take on a truck with one of those little rollor skates!!!

Back
Top Bottom