Random Chit Chat

I know it's hard to deal with chronic pain, my neuropathy is controlled with my Gabapentin but if I didn't have that, I would be in constant pain. However, don't let it get you down. Keep fighting and get those doctors to find a solution to your pain. Death isn't the solution.

I've been putting up with this since 1987. 30 years now. March 1 made it 30 years. Half my life almost with this crap. I'm tired. So many times Death has looked up about 5-66 floors above me, that i feel like i am already buried. Just need to stop body functions.... This crap has limited my living options so much that i don't have many options left. I am so bored with Tv, Movies, and the computer too! I sometimes say why bother. I can't hardly work on the truck and i can't work on the trailer anymore unless its simple stuff. Things that were easy are now a royal PITA!!! There is a old saying that goes "I am sick and tired of being sick and tired". It applys here! Wd65

It's too soon Dan. You need to give it time. I didn't get relief til about a month after and you're still sore from the punctures.

Also they do last but they're slow acting. There's different types of injections but they have a lot in common.

I'm pretty much in the same boat with you and I'm tired of this shit too. I've thought of ways to bring death to the door before but didn't do it because I wanna go kick some ass. I want life that I deserve to have.

Stick with me Dan, I need a friend.

Last edited:
I know , I've been there so I know exactly what you're going through.

It fucking sucks.

I just realized, is this the first time you got injections?

Then I guess you would know now but then medicine changes. In my case, there was fast acting injections that didn't last as long as I'd like and then there are some that's slow to start (like lately) that lasts for months.

I want the long lasting one. Now if you have a neck pain like mine get the injections. Neck pain sucks worse than the back pain. It's harder to get rest with neck pains.

Do you guys differentiate between "not respecting" and "disrespecting" that same way I do?

I believe that it is okay to not respect but it is not okay to disrespect. Why would one disrespect, for example, someone else's way of life?

You guys see where I'm coming from?

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

Oh yeah, tomorrow starts the fasting month. 13 hours of no food or water (or that intercourse, but I'm not married), here I come!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom