Random Chit Chat

So I had this special utility box installed yesterday in preparation for faster internet powered by fibre optics. I cannot wait :D

12584114_10207338716860242_69413164_n.jpg

I wouldn't be taking the change back when they bring it to me then. I, like, snatch it from their hands thanking God and cursing my absentmindedness :p

I really wish I was rich tho!

Thanks for all the "welcome back" messages, everybody. It's nice to see some of the "old folks" are still around (don't worry, I don't mean "old" as in your age :)), but it's equally as nice to see there are many new active members.

Did any of you watch the Super Bowl last night? Curious on your thoughts--halftime how, game in general, media reactions/overreactions, etc.

Did any of you watch the Super Bowl last night? Curious on your thoughts--halftime how, game in general, media reactions/overreactions, etc.

Yeah, it's one of the few games I still take time out to enjoy.
I watched every Monday Night Game since childhood and saw all of them without fail, through the Cosell years, the stint with Dennis Miller, and all of it. Then I got married, had kids and other things became more important to me.

I was just glad the Cheatriots were not going this year. :) I wanted the Cardinals to play the Seahawks in the playoffs because I thought they had a better chance of beating the Hawks at home than defeating the Panthers away, but then they got stuck going to Carolina in a snowstorm and had next to no fans in the seats when the Panthers beat the Seahawks. Still no reason not to play to win, but that's the breaks. I was happy to see Manning win his retirement bowl and follow Elway into the books. 200th win was a nice touch too.

Anyways, great game.

Back
Top Bottom