Random Chit Chat

Man I'd almost pay for that, just so I could run old DOS games on it and feel like a kid again.
Lie-down-try-not-to-cry-cry-a-lot.jpg

Yea DOS Box, I've used it for some things... but to have an old PC, with 3 1/2 "floppy"s, wow... that's just childhood all over again.

I failed an 8th grade 'walkthrough' presentation because I did it on how to install Windows 95 after writing your own autoexec.bat and config.sys. Everything did crap like 'How to make a sandwich' and that stuff. I failed because "Nobody even knew what you were saying".

Thanks teacher, for punishing intelligence....haha

Yea DOS Box, I've used it for some things... but to have an old PC, with 3 1/2 "floppy"s, wow... that's just childhood all over again.

I failed an 8th grade 'walkthrough' presentation because I did it on how to install Windows 95 after writing your own autoexec.bat and config.sys. Everything did crap like 'How to make a sandwich' and that stuff. I failed because "Nobody even knew what you were saying".

Thanks teacher, for punishing intelligence....haha

:facepalm: That's freaking funny.

... but to have an old PC, with 3 1/2 "floppy"s, wow... that's just childhood all over again.

I still own a Cyrix 486DX4 and some brand new floppy disks still wrapped in jewel cases :)

Man, tampering with autoexec.bat and config.sys was so much fun (and a pain in the neck sometimes) specially to convert EMS and XMS memory or free some of the 640kb memory... OMG :eek:

To those don't know Cyrix; it was a competing CPU maker with AMD and Intel. Dunno if they still exist today.

Back
Top Bottom