Random Chit Chat

What is a selfie? "I think it's when you take a picture of your selfie"....haha

Best answer, that made me laugh. Those elders reactions were the best. :lol:

I watched a lot of them yesterday boy were they good.

I've made the switch back to Android from iOS, I now have the Galaxy S4 and am loving it :D

I think I need to upgrade my android phone. I currently own an HTC desire c which only has a 600mhz processor 512mb ram and android 4.0. I can't wait until when/if the Moto E comes to canada since I am mainly a prepaid phone user hence why I can't get anything good

I originally wasn't going for a postpaid service but I thought why not. Telstra my carrier called me a fraud as their system thinks because of all the orders made by staff I am a high risk.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Computer Forums mobile app

It seems now the only benefit of going post paid is the illusion of getting an awesome phone for free. I mean unlimited text and nationwide talk and unlimited data (first 2 gb at 4g speed or something) for 40-60$ on prepaid seems about as much as you would pay on a post paid.

I wish I could get data on a pay as you go plan but I can't seem to find a service that allows pay per text but offers a data addon.

I don't text or talk hardly at all but ideally I would like to have a data connection. So far no luck finding that plan.

I get $700 of calls, unlimited text and 1.5GB data for $74 a month with a$4 handset repayment. There was an offer I nearly got but I couldn't transfer my prepaid service so they gave me 25GB of data :D

Well yesterday i decided to do a full system restore of windows and the hardest part of the precedure was deleting all the bloatware. It took me an hour and a half to delete all the useless stuff, and install all my programs back on.

I think the next time i will splurge and buy a Dvd with just the OS on it. i'm also thinking about getting another HHD for my lappy and cloning my drive so i can have a backup.

Well yesterday i decided to do a full system restore of windows and the hardest part of the precedure was deleting all the bloatware. It took me an hour and a half to delete all the useless stuff, and install all my programs back on.

I think the next time i will splurge and buy a Dvd with just the OS on it. i'm also thinking about getting another HHD for my lappy and cloning my drive so i can have a backup.

Why don't you use a program like Norton Ghost for example to back up your PC to an iso image, so easy for re-installs which will be a lot quicker than the method you are doing.;)

Hey everyone! Been gone for a long while, but hopefully I'll be lurking and posting a little more now. How's everyone been?

Why don't you use a program like Norton Ghost for example to back up your PC to an iso image, so easy for re-installs which will be a lot quicker than the method you are doing.;)

Yeah that's one option i can do. I do have a copy of Norton Ghost, so maybe i'll put it to use.

Back
Top Bottom