Random Chit Chat

I like crab and lobster meat, it's just so expensive and messy to eat that I hardly ever get it. Lobster tail is probably my favorite.

Yeah, price is always an issue when it comes to these. In Southeast Asian countries, especially Malaysia and Indonesia, prices are very nice. A legal sized grilled lobster (around 800G) costs like $10 USD ready to eat. And it is as fresh as it can be, not imported or frozen or anything of that sort. But too bad they don't have American or Canadian clawed lobster. I wish I can visit those places one day!

Id like football more if it was on ice, more hitting, on skates, and the handegg was small, black, and traveled at 100mph+ lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Computer Forums mobile app

It sure is.
Denmark are at the top 4 for alcohol related deaths. 0.o
It's funny, Denmark scores very will in most of the categories, but scores pathetically in alcoholism.

Yeah, price is always an issue when it comes to these. In Southeast Asian countries, especially Malaysia and Indonesia, prices are very nice. A legal sized grilled lobster (around 800G) costs like $10 USD ready to eat. And it is as fresh as it can be, not imported or frozen or anything of that sort. But too bad they don't have American or Canadian clawed lobster. I wish I can visit those places one day!
A lot cheaper than here! Around here for a good 6oz lobster tail, it's like $25. Even a cheapo frozen one from the store is still $15 or so... I went to Maine once though, it was cheap, and fresh off the docks there.

Back
Top Bottom