Random Chit Chat

So the last two weeks for me have been very busy and hectic. Sorting out my certificate course for next year, contemplating whether to take on a traineeship and fail college which I didn't go through with, Still on the hunt for a job and I've had an interview on Wednesday with the store manager at a retail store and should hear back soon, Had my sleep study last night and boy I didn't enjoy it, Arrived at the reception at 6.30pm to do paperwork then went and got some things and went to see my grandfather who has had his shoulder replaced, Anyway I got back at 7.30pm and the nurse took me to my room and did my tests (blood pressure e.g.), Waited for technician for about 2 hours and then finally hooked me up. I didn't sleep very well as the thing up my nose my irritating me but I am glad its over. Also finished college yesterday.

Bought three 4TB Seagate HDD's with 64MB cache. With one of the old ones not removed (2TB Seagate HDD with 32MB cache) I now have 14TB storage ha ha :devil:

System has its own SSD.

I just wanna have the feeling that the storage is unlimited. And I wanna use my motherboard to its fullest capabilities. I do have tons of material, mind you.

6TB is great actually. I admit that I went overboard with that 14TB and I did for manageable things. But hey, the more the merrier they say :) (cool, another rhyme)

IMHO, 1.25TB could use some backup.

Back
Top Bottom