Random Chit Chat

Quality over quantity.......

To very true.

I believe he's referring to this kind of crap:

Tried restarting? I've changed account names and such before and some stuff would not change until I restarted.

As Legodude just said there are some things that your change and Windows won't make that change until you restart your computer.

Sometimes you just repost what other people say...just saying... :rolleyes:

So lately I have been getting these weird spam emails, I have received the same one before.

Looks about like the standard 419 scam. They email you saying that they want to reward you for your "good deeds" or similar, then promise a very large sum of money. If you communicate with them more, you'll find out that there's a catch - They don't currently have access to this money, but if you advance them a small amount, say a few thousand, they'll be able to release the rest to you. There's another version out there where they ask for your checking info so they can make the transfer, but they end up clearing you account if you give it to them.

Looks about like the standard 419 scam. They email you saying that they want to reward you for your "good deeds" or similar, then promise a very large sum of money. If you communicate with them more, you'll find out that there's a catch - They don't currently have access to this money, but if you advance them a small amount, say a few thousand, they'll be able to release the rest to you. There's another version out there where they ask for your checking info so they can make the transfer, but they end up clearing you account if you give it to them.

I am broke and even if I had a lot money I probably wouldn't do it anyway.

Apparently from Google tells me it's a Nigerian scam Nigerian scam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and ww.419eater.com/html/419faq.htm

Last edited:
I'm sorry....I know you've admitted that you are gullible in the google jokes thread, but to even think that this is even the slightest bit real and not delete it automatically as soon as you see it....??? Really?

The only good transfer of funds is face to face.

I, with my Tarus PT92 AF tucked under my left arm in a ballistic nylon sling and my old friend, Colt's 1911 A1 Model 70 .45 cal semiauto handgun in a leather belt slide in the small of my back.
You, with a briefcase of uncut diamonds you stole from me. And the innocent girl you kidnapped.

I must be insane to come alone you said. There was no chance I would get the diamonds and the girl you said. You said I would not live to regret my mistake.

I think not.

I sensed the presence of others around me. My senses lighting up like a radar screen. I knew where all of them were around me.
I drew the old man from his resting place on my belt and capped off two rounds. One between your eyes taking the back of your head and reducing it to a spray of blood and bone. The second pushed what was left of your heart out your back. You deserved far worse but this would have to do.

Your companions opened fire on me with a hail of lead. From every direction it came. I drew my 9mm and she spat at them with an unrelenting fury. One shot, one kill. One shot, one kill. One shot, one kill. 16 rounds later, it was over.

I found the girl in a crate at the far end of the foundry. Terrified but otherwise unharmed. With my arm around her waist and the diamonds in my pocket we walked out in to the morning light and headed out.

When it was over a witness called 911 and told them to bring a bucket and a sponge...

Making some rules up for our Pokemon forum, and just wanted to make sure I got the definition right so I can add that definition next to no trolling.

I.E.
No Trolling <--Annoying people for no reason.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom