Random Chit Chat

So tomorrow I start year 12 at college, I will be starting cisco home networking and certificate 3 in information technology courses, Apparently my certificate course may involve programming, I won't enjoy that and possibly networking which I would rather do that..

12 years in college? What the hell is your major ?

I know i will no enjoy the response i get, but does anyone know of a place to get a "Good Deal" on a pup of the Alaskan Klee Kai? I really want one :(

I'd get a rescue dog unless you can verify the breeder knows what they're doing. My mother got a purebred papillon a while back and it's apparently inbred as hell and has all kinds of problems. From what I've heard from other people, this is becoming a real problem with most breeds.

sniperviper21 said:
12 years in college? What the hell is your major ?

No here in Australia in Tasmania where I live, In college you don't have majors in university you do, The federal government made it compulsory that after you finish grade 10 you have to do further education and/ or training or get a full time job other the government will cut your benefit payments cut off. I am not planning on going to university, I plan on either getting a job or continue with study.

Yes that's right, I am 17 turning 18 in 5 months in July.

Ah ok now it makes sense. Here in the US college is what you call school after you graduate your 12th year of high school. That's why I asked what your major was lol

Most people graduate in 4 years of college/university with a bachelor's degree in a certain field/major. I currently have an Associates Degree of Science in Electronics.

If one went for 12 years of college, holy expensive lol.

And I wish kids where forced to get a job during high school. It would teach them good values.

Ah ok now it makes sense. Here in the US college is what you call school after you graduate your 12th year of high school. That's why I asked what your major was lol

Most people graduate in 4 years of college/university with a bachelor's degree in a certain field/major. I currently have an Associates Degree of Science in Electronics.

If one went for 12 years of college, holy expensive lol.

And I wish kids where forced to get a job during high school. It would teach them good values.

Ahh so your version of college in america is what we call university in Australia, I get it now. Oh god that would have cost you an arm and leg for that.

Lol ya it would. An I guess Universities are the same here as Australia. College is just a generic term here.

My 2years cost 58,000$ before I had grants so that would be a lot lol.

Lol ya it would. An I guess Universities are the same here as Australia. College is just a generic term here.

My 2years cost 58,000$ before I had grants so that would be a lot lol.

Yep they are virtually the same, I see on American based real tv shows about parents making a big deal of the kids going to college and having college fund's for them and all that..

Ya they don't think that university debt is good debt because that's future proofing there child's future career to be good and prosperous. No matter what your going to be in debt. (House mortgage, Car loans, Credit Cards ect) So why not college debt. College is a huge learning curve for kids to become self reliant, responsible and better people let alone getting a degree.

Some people say they can't afford a college loan yet they drive brand new 2013 cars and buy all kinds of shit they don't need.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom