Random Chit Chat

What do you like to eat for supper?

I'm afraid I have to confess that I frequently eat out by McDonalds for their hamburgers and fries and occasionally for their pancakes, McNuggets and McRibs. Also I'll eat out by Chinese, diners, kosher delis and American steakhouses. How about you?

Last edited:
Re: What do you like to eat for supper?

I cook in my fully equipped kitchen. Spaghetti, lasagna, manicotti, steaks, chicken, ribs, and a lot of other tasty goodies. I love to cook.

I'm more of a pasta guy like spaghetti, lasagna, but I like home made pizza, there's italian sausage (spicy ones)...chicken grilled on pan or on BBQ...as long a its got a punch of flavor and it's not dry, I'll like.

I love when my fiance' makes me roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, and chicken rice. :) That's my absolute favorite meal, and I devour it.

I'm afraid I have to confess that I frequently eat out by McDonalds for their chemicals, steroids and processed GMO's and occasionally for their rubbery flour, poisonous pink goo and McPesticides. Also I'll eat out by Chinese, diners, kosher delis and American steakhouses. How about you?

Fixt

Sigh, my post has to be longer than 10 characters, so.... still fixt

US state capitals

Have you ever noticed that state capitals aren't located in prominent cities. Some examples are: NY - in Albany, not NYC; NJ - in Trenton, not Newark; CA - in Sacramento, not LA nor SF. Kind of makes one wonder.

Tech Explorer said:
Have you ever noticed that state capitals aren't located in prominent cities. Some examples are: NY - in Albany, not NYC; NJ - in Trenton, not Newark; CA - in Sacramento, not LA nor SF. Kind of makes one wonder.

That's because they are located at the center of the population mass when the state's were formed.

That's because they are located at the center of the population mass when the state's were formed.

Here's someone I can give two thumbs up to, the first for taking an interest in this and the
second for, and correct me if I'm wrong, not growing up in this country.

Back
Top Bottom