Random Chit Chat

Really? I would've assumed people will need about $300-$400 if they were to buy the parts brand new. I can't really part it out as I will only sell about one or two of them, then the rest will just sit there and collect dust.
What do you think will be a good price to sell it for then?

I'll give you $5
rolleyes.gif

Lol, if its going to be that low. Then I might as well return the PSU. That alone cost me $50.

Also, did anyone else find CNN's handling of the debate last night absolutely hilarious? The ridiculous ~10 minute intro felt more like something that should go before a baseball/football game than a debate.

I believe that to be due to the fact that politics are more about the number of 'fans' you have rather than your political views or capabilities and leadership agenda...

I only saw parts. I don't want to live on this planet anymore. Ron Paul seems like the only decent candidate at this point still. The rest of the GOP is a joke.

Jon Huntsman also seems okay to me. The rest are pretty bad, but I could see myself supporting Gingrich or Romney over Obama. Meh, I really dislike this two-party system. Most people seem to be voting based on who they think will do the least damage instead of who accurately represents them.

Really? I would've assumed people will need about $300-$400 if they were to buy the parts brand new. I can't really part it out as I will only sell about one or two of them, then the rest will just sit there and collect dust.
What do you think will be a good price to sell it for then?

All those parts are extremely outdated, and it doesn't come with an OS, so selling it will be difficult. I'd try $150 or so.

I believe that to be due to the fact that politics are more about the number of 'fans' you have rather than your political views or capabilities and leadership agenda...

I agree. A lot of Republicans seem to be voting based on who they'd like to have a beer with instead of who they think will do the best job as president (example: Rick Perry).

New forum layout? I guess Thanksgiving was a good time to shut the server down and rearrange things...

Got to get a logo up. And what is with the hacking stuff? Seems like it just happened not too long ago also. Smartasses think it's funny to hack a "computer" forum i guess. Either way good to be up again.

Back
Top Bottom