Random Chit Chat

yay! MacBook Pro is ordered. Should be here on Monday/Tuesday. I will stop posting about it now... perhaps :D

Carputer bits have been ordered! Will post a project log once all the bits are in:

- Lilliput 7" Touch screen
- Double din adaptor for said touch screen
-Faschia kit for VY Commodore
- Mini ITX PSU With ITPMS (So the ignition will control on/off of pc)
- 2x 75w RMS Amps (Cheap ones, just so i can stick with the stock speakers at the moment, they dont sound half bad!)
- USB Hub

The computer is a completely custom system i got from work (Early Prototype version of this Retail Core) which runs an intel atom intergrated motherboard, 1gb RAM, 120gb hardrive, windows 7 starter. The software i will be running is Centrafuse. Cant wait to install it all!
I got that same screen but you definitely have more balls than me to actually go through with installing a car pc XD

I've always wanted to do it, now that ive ordered everything there is no reason for me not too. Just got back from Supercheap with the wiring and fuses and then installed my 6x9's.

Never been a big fan of Family guy. Everything is stupid humor and the writer draws things out WAY to long. Simpsons used to be my favorite. Haven't watched it in awhile. I like Southpark too even though it's really crude.

Back
Top Bottom