Random Chit Chat

Anybody here have a 1990-ish Ford Ranger 4x4? Looking at picking one up soon but i dunno how good they are.

My Athlon II X2 250 and 4 gigs of ram arrive tomorrow. I know it isn't much but it's a huge step up from what I have. Plus I have a case that I can actually close now, that has to be good.

I went to my local Micro Center and bought a Seagate ST905003N3A1AS-RK. Upon doing a google search on it, it seems the drive is not that great.
I bought it for $54.99. I'm debating if I should open it and install it into my laptop. What do you guys think?

Just get sony to fix it and be done with it, thats what warranty is for :p
Yeah, but I was planning on upgrading my laptops HDD and use the replacement as another external HDD. I wanna see for myself if there are much performance between an 5400RPM 8MB cache vs 7200RPM 16MB cache. I assume it will take about a week or so before a technician would come to my place.

So i'm consdering handing in my resignation letter. The 4 hours travel time every day is killing me (So is the $600 a month travel expenses). Though i really love this job and im good at it. Am i being silly?

So i'm consdering handing in my resignation letter. The 4 hours travel time every day is killing me (So is the $600 a month travel expenses). Though i really love this job and im good at it. Am i being silly?

You gotta do what's going to make you happy. Did you try getting a transfer to someplace nearer your home? Or maybe adjust your schedule so you could overnight near the workplace and take long weekends at home, perhaps?

Back
Top Bottom