Random Chit Chat

That's funny... all the pro's do, maybe they know something everyone else doesn't :rolleyes:

I would take a look at what the pro's are doing and follow their lead...

That's what I am trying to do today, but youtube doesn't seem like it wants to work for me.

I win by not playing the game. ;D

No, you lose because you didn't defend your base. ;)

I have a question about the catalyst 10.8 drivers. It states that it added support for AA for SCII. How do I go about on enabling it? I assume I just go into my catalyst control panel and just turn on AA?

I have a question about the catalyst 10.8 drivers. It states that it added support for AA for SCII. How do I go about on enabling it? I assume I just go into my catalyst control panel and just turn on AA?

There should be a setting somewhere that lets the game decide the AA levels. Tick it, then you can enable it in the game menus.

I can't really tell you where it is because I am still using 10.3.

So instead of using my laptop as my main rig (Sick of unplugging it all the time) i decided to pull one of my older rigs out from the shed and put it to use.

Specs:
P4 2.66Ghz (With Hyper threading)
40GB HDD
DVD Burner
512mb RAM

Im going to upgrade the 40gb HDD to a SATA Hardrive (Gotta buy a new one for my rig thats under construction anyway) and i should have some DDR Ram lyeing around somehwhere. Its running Ubuntu 10.04 and its running quite nicely actually!

There should be a setting somewhere that lets the game decide the AA levels. Tick it, then you can enable it in the game menus.

I can't really tell you where it is because I am still using 10.3.

I can't seem to find it, and I did a bit of research, and it seems that you have to force AA on.

So instead of using my laptop as my main rig (Sick of unplugging it all the time) i decided to pull one of my older rigs out from the shed and put it to use.

Specs:
P4 2.66Ghz (With Hyper threading)
40GB HDD
DVD Burner
512mb RAM

Think that setup with an 8800GT run SCII on medium?

So I applied my Invisibleshield after I took a long hot shower. It seems there were a couple dust that still got in. Not sure how it looks on it yet since I have to wait 24 hours before I turn it on, then wait a day or so till the "imperfections and microbubbles" disappear.

Back
Top Bottom