Random Chit Chat

Started to use my brother's blizzard account to play SCII. It's a pretty fun game. Kind of sucks that my FPS drops below 30FPS once in awhile on Ultra. I'm assuming it's my CPU and RAM that might be making the FPS dip.

Can't wait to get it, but I have to wait till Halo Reach come out first.

Its probably your Dual Core and only 2GB DDR2 i would think as well. not sure if its a quad threaded game though.

and why wait for Reach? Ill probably be getting that to lol.

The game is made for dual cores. I saw some benchmarks, and there were no difference between the AMD duals and quads. There was however, differences on Intel duals and quads because of their architectures (I think that's the word). They said to just go for clock speeds instead of quads if you are making a system for SCII.
My CPU might be clocked at 3.5Ghz, but my dual core is not one that is great. I could go for more ram, but my RAM is kind of hard to find (Corsair XMS2 CAS4). I usually only see CAS5 versions now.

I'm waiting for Halo Reach because my friends birthday is coming up, and I am getting him a copy. The Ultimate Electronics store is doing a buy one get one free deal. So when Halo Reach comes out, I buy that for my friend, and get SCII for free.

My mom just got this 7 inch android tablet from China, and I've been playing around with it for a while. For $100 it actually works surprisingly well.

Anyway, does anyone know how to generate a client number for android market? I'm trying to get it installed so I won't have to sideload everything off my phone.

EDIT- Figured it out

with the right tools it is pretty easy but very time consuming. Get a molex remover tool for both male and female molex connectors. Get a heat gun and extra heat shrink wrap. and get colored zip ties that match your sleeve color and use them to hold the sleeving in place before you heat shrink it and it comes out awesome. Just be real patient and make sure that you pull all the sleeving tight over the cables it looks real sloppy if it is loose. I saw one of my buddies make his computer the ugliest thing ive seen by trying to stretch the sleeving over all his connectors and got snags all in the sleeving and didn't pull it tight after it looked so bad.

But yes with patients and the right stuff it is really easy and well worth it.

Back
Top Bottom