Random Chit Chat

I second inquiring about jazz band, especially if you don't want to march. Playing guitar, you would be in the pit anyway, but still.

I bought my invisible shield Friday, and it showed it was bought on Saturday. I know they wouldn't ship on the weekends, so I assumed they will ship by Tuesday. Today is Wednesday, and still no sign of it being shipped. The site said orders will take 3-5 days (1-2 back then) to ship now because of how many people or getting the invisible shield for the iphone 4.
Kinda disappointed.

Wha?

On another note, I found what game I might get for free when I go get Halo Reach for a friend. It's StarCraft II.
Even though I suck at RTS games, my friends seems to enjoy it, so I might give it a go.

I maybe able to. Reinstalled windows. an all my games seem to be working right. still have to download SCII agian. I will once internet is turned on an will see whats up.

Awesome. You sound like a good player. Want to help me out/give me some pointers when I get the game?

It's funny. When I was building my computer and wasting a lot of money on it. My friends and family has always been telling me that I have been wasting money. However, ever since SCII came out, they are jealous that I can run it on Ultra whereas they run it around low/medium. Now they want to invest in a better computer.

Back
Top Bottom