Random Chit Chat

Yeah, Up was a really good movie. Of course, I didn't cry when I watched it...I was just chopping onions at the same time. :p

Heh the funny thing about The Hurt Locker winning Best Picture is that the director Katheryn Bigelow is the ex-wife of James Cameron. How's that for irony?

Never saw Avatar, and I still don't have any interest in doing so.

My dad got it on Blu Ray for his birthday, and I have a PS3 with a nice big TV.. but.. really.. I just don't care.

I guess I should just for the sake of seeing the highly praised CGI.. but.. meh. If the concept of the movie doesn't interest me at all, then I don't want to see it.

When my mom and I went to buy avatar at best buy and we asked the guy for the DVD and he said why not blu-Ray and I replied because we don't have anything that plays blu-Ray, he just gave me a long stare.

I've been cleaning my room all day. Brought most of my crap back from college yesterday. Finals week is this next week. Oh joy.

The annual cat rush is happening at my place again.

in summer of 2008 I found a stray cat in the back yard that was really skinny and dying of starvation. Since it seemed friendly I picked it up and brought it into the garage and gave it some food and ever since that day I have seen it come back every day for food except in the winter but in the spring it comes back. Well roughly every year it comes and brings a few kittens with it and we feed them aswell and they stick around.
Well just today I have seen 3 cats including the original random cat I found so the yearly cat rush is starting again. The original cat has kittens I think too ( because it has boobs lol)
Here's a pic of the kittens that came with it last year. They are not from the original random cat that showed up since it was brown

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

They became house cats but as of november they both had died. The multi colored one got killed when my sisters bf backed out of the driveway. It was sleeping on top of the wheel of the car. The orange one died from and unknown cause a month later. We just found him dead in front of the garage. I think he got hit and ran back and died since we live right on a main highway.

Since this looks like a yearly event I hope this years kittens that show up with the random cat have a much better fate than these two.

We live in an agricultural area with many chicken farms nearby this is where they are coming from. They can go there where it's safe but they choose to stay. Also there are no no kill shelters anywhere near where I live they are better off as strays the vet actually said that to me since the original random cat seems perfectly fine.

I may just try and find homes for any that come. We actually did that with our old cat since right after we moved it ran away and came back pregnant before we could get it fixed. There is actually a lot of people who want cats. We gave all those cats away for 15$ with shots. My sister was able to buy vaccenes since she runs a dog kennel and it works out to about 4$ a cat if you buy them in bulk. WE had people calling wanting cats after we sold the litter off

Back
Top Bottom