Random Chit Chat

a 5850 maybe? or save up.

I already could beat a 5850 with my 5750/5770 xfire. I think 5750/5770/5770 would be way up there, i would think above a gtx 480. If I were to go 58xx, it would definitely be the eyefinity6, since I like multimonitor setups so much, but i could have 5770 quadfire with an ef5 for what that would cost. I'm just indecisive here

In other news, I got a new webcam that is supposed to sit behind a monitor, and peek over (it's on a stalk) but it only goes to like 2/3 the height of mine. Now what?

I almost sh*t my pants a minute ago. My computer was flickering the screen once in awhile, then the screen went to "artifact mode". I restarted my PC, and every time I tried to start furmark, there will be either no display or it starts to artifact a bit.
I then turned off my computer, replug my DVI cable (I think it got a bit loose when I was moving it a bit). Now I just ran furmark multi-GPU for about 2 minutes (because it reached 100c a little after 2 min) of the stability test, and no more artifact or anything. Hopefully it was just caused by the loose DVI.

Back
Top Bottom