Random Chit Chat

ok so its on 1.45 vcore, now Prime95 time. I'd like to increaser the voltage but wanna be safe and keep it at or below 1.50

Yeah I probably could have pushed mine further over the winter because in the summer its really hot and in the winter it is pretty cold at times but I am pretty much done messing with it I keep it where it is now and just monitor it and check it for stability just to make sure its still fine. I honestly don't think ive been in my bios other than to check the settings a few mins ago for madanchi since I got it stable where it is and that was probably about 10 months ago LOL. I don't have a problem going over the voltage as long as the temps are good but I also never even come close to using the CPU @ 100% where it is now and actually I don't think I came close at stock either. :D

hehe yeah i should be a bit more specific than just the watt lol, but atm using prime95, the max temp is 50c but when not running prime95 the idle temp is 30-32c, when gaming like first Crysis which ahs crap optimisation its idel is 41c-44c

and I dont know the Vdroop under load

run P95 then use CPU-Z to measure the vdroop.

I wouldn't call the Crymax engine poorly optimized. What gives you this idea? It is just way more graphically intensive than most everything else out there.

well tbh I've just heard a few ppl say its not very good optimised and yeah I agree with the graphically intense part, the 3d objects, physics etc is great

and ive got cpu-z up whiles its running, but what exactly am I looking for?

at the risk of sounding like a noob... mind enlightening me what yall are talking about? im too damn tired to read and not to mention i have a headache..

Back
Top Bottom