Random Chit Chat

Cool, I wished I had a job working on computers. Hopefully I'll be able to get one once I graduate from college.

Anyways, I think I am just going to go with those nvidia anaglyphs. They seem big enough.

Ugh, I feel like I haven't accomplished much though. I'm kinda polishing up around the edges. Putting lots of papers away and flip-flopping my desktop monitor and laptop work areas on my main desk. Tidying up everything else.

that's weird why would they let you go through with the order in the first place if it was out of stock?

Hmm, I was hoping nvidia would ship my anaglyph glasses today, but I guess they didn't. Unless I have to wait for the status to change. Anybody know what shipping method nvidia uses?

that's weird why would they let you go through with the order in the first place if it was out of stock?

The site said they had one in stock, and they also have a store. Must've sold it in-store and forgotten to update the website.

Hmm, I was hoping nvidia would ship my anaglyph glasses today, but I guess they didn't. Unless I have to wait for the status to change. Anybody know what shipping method nvidia uses?

Why not go on ebay and buy some nice one instead of those cheap cardboard ones nvidia gives you?

Got all 5 Gran Turismo's for $30 w00t. Also picked up Oddworld:Abe's oddysee for $4.

4d3f9dbe.jpg

Back
Top Bottom