Random Chit Chat

Though does that include accomadation and food? Or is that just straight schooling?
Everything, dorm and food.

Funny. I just met both drivers! Travis Pastrana and Ken Block. And I now have a poster for each hanging on my wall. Oh, the Ken Block one is signed too! I got to actually say hi! and Thanks! lmao. I also checked out the cars. All the cars in the Lake Superior Rally America. It was friggin sweet! Tomorrow I'm going to one of the spectator points to check it out.
Travis Pastrana also gave a talk at MTU here. That was sweet. Some guys are trying to get him to come for Winter Carnival, lmao.
"What is Winter Carnival?" - Travis
"Beer" -some kid
"A lot of binge drinking!!" -some kid
"Oh, alright then, might have to check that out!"-Travis

lmfao, only at MTU.

Bleh.. I don't feel so good.

If I don't sign on for like the next few days, just assume I died, or I am at the hospital.

Will do. I will then divide your post count amongst the forum members.:p

If you get sick, feel better man!

Getting a little better, but still feel kind of weird. I think I may be getting the flu...

Now I fee like a total sack of crap. I just got in from pressure washing a kennel. I am soaked through and it was only 3c outside. So now I have a soar throat, headache and am all stuffed up. I think I'm just going to go to bed and see if I can sleep it off.

Back
Top Bottom