Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 09:35 AM   #731
Golden Master

Default Re: Random Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude_se View Post
all my manuvers were 100% fine, no mistakes. its just right near the end i was turning left onto a one way road, and apparently didnt check my mirrors and some cars behind has to sharply break, but as i remember it there were no cars behind me apart from that it was just the odd minor. whatever happened im sure ill pass next time. its just a pity the earliest test is on 7th december :O
It's not just that there were no cars behind you, your examiner has to assume that there might have been, I was hurrying to catch a ferry once, & the car in front suddenly slowed right down for no apparent reason, I had to brake quite heavily, unfortunately the road at that point was in poor condition & had a gravelly surface, the brakes worked fine [it was the 2 litre Audi A4] but I slid and stopped a foot from his rear bumper, that made me sweat, phew!!

Old 10-19-2007, 10:29 AM   #732
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to MikeReiner Send a message via MSN to MikeReiner Send a message via Yahoo to MikeReiner

I need to know something: Why is it that brookfield can still edit posts he did not create? he just ruined a perfectly fine thread.

Moderators don't exist to make our lives miserable, especially a half moderator!

Old 10-19-2007, 01:29 PM   #733
BSOD

can he do that?
Old 10-19-2007, 01:43 PM   #734
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to GlasseyeUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude_se View Post
all my manuvers were 100% fine, no mistakes. its just right near the end i was turning left onto a one way road, and apparently didnt check my mirrors and some cars behind has to sharply break, but as i remember it there were no cars behind me apart from that it was just the odd minor. whatever happened im sure ill pass next time. its just a pity the earliest test is on 7th december :O
I wouldn't worry about it mate.......It took me 5 attempts.........but only officially failed one....

The first I booked, and went to take it, two days before I got knocked off my mountain bike and broke my arm in 3 places, went rolling over the back of the car.......because the damn fool tried to overtake me when I was turning right.

The second I booked but knocked my bones out of alignment when I went to a concert.......the third I booked and had my arm out of plaster but suffered so much muscle wastage couldn't change gear...so there went the third one...

The fourth I went to and the key snapped in the lock, so couldn't get into the car, and the fifth I eventually passed.

It was a crazy scenario but in the mean time I passed my motorbike test, and that was the best thing I could of done.....would love to ride a bike again, but the girl I was with at the time, begged me to stop riding them...

Time tells all, but if the moment in time passes and you miss it, then you will remember it for ever!!
Old 10-19-2007, 01:47 PM   #735
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se

ive booked another for the 7th december but thats aggges away
im just gonna keep checking for earlier ones
Old 10-19-2007, 01:49 PM   #736
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to BrynF_UK

ive taken my theory and haven't had any lessons yet i have my parents teach me at the start and just drive when i can...im trying to book some lessons soon and then go for my test...arrrgghh... lessons are pretty expensive though

Visit today! ---> www.smouch.net/lol <---

Old 10-19-2007, 01:54 PM   #737
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se

yea i know. im gonna have to fork out over 100 just to do a retest!
48.50 for practical ( like 35 mins in total, such a rip off). 40 to use my instructors car, and then maybe 40 for another 2 hours, or i might need more
Old 10-19-2007, 02:03 PM   #738
Golden Master

Old 10-19-2007, 02:06 PM   #739
Golden Master

Double post.
Old 10-19-2007, 02:37 PM   #740
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to Thelis Send a message via MSN to Thelis Send a message via Yahoo to Thelis

Stop double posting Maurice.

Closed Thread