Random Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo I was hooking up with a girl today, and she was pretty hot. So were making out, right, and then she says:

We should go see my parents.

This was me: WTF!?

Yo I was hooking up with a girl today, and she was pretty hot. So were making out, right, and then she says:

lol.
atleast your getting some.
there should be some more girls on here, they could give us single guys some advice :p

Yes, I asked her that too Ruds.

Update: she asked me to go to her volleyball game. I had a feeling she was going to make me meet her parents there too, so using my incredible powers of lying I used the: "I'd love to, but I have a physics test tomorrow" line. Now, I don't even take physics, but she doesn't need to know that.

I am safe for now... but who knows what will happen...

like how hot? Cause that plays a large part in determining whether or not it's worth meeting the parents so soon for future prospects of getting laid. (give it on a scale out of 10)

Yes, I asked her that too Ruds.

Update: she asked me to go to her volleyball game. I had a feeling she was going to make me meet her parents there too, so using my incredible powers of lying I used the: "I'd love to, but I have a physics test tomorrow" line. Now, I don't even take physics, but she doesn't need to know that.

I am safe for now... but who knows what will happen...

I can only hope you do not have a pet rabbit.

(If you do not get the reference, you should watch the 1987 film "Fatal Attraction". It is where the modern-day slang term "Bunny boiler" comes from).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom