Random Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
indeed, you cant leave a job unfinished.
the only bad thing about your avatar is the slight white bits. bit of a shoddy job, tut tut :p
just make the background the same color as the forums then put the other images over it

lol. im in a thinking mood.
my latest idea is that we should have a "2007 CF AWARDS". this would include giving out rewards for things like "funniest member" "best thread" "best newbie", etc. there doesnt have to be any prizes unless david is feeling generous :p

Lmao! That was pretty funny man.

He had a few... choice... words for me when he went.

Jeez...this past weekend has been crazy. My aunt and uncle threw a horse trail ride and the local fire department was going to cook, so I got volunteered to work both the trail ride and fire department ends:p

It all went well and in the end our department made about $2,700:D However I do have one "Battle Scar" from the whole incident, and in hindsight it seems REALLY really (really) stupid.

Today we took lunch (hot dogs, chips, sodas, etc) to the top of the mountain for the trail riders, and where we took the lunch was a place with a really spectacular view and after all the riders had left we had 4 hot dogs left and decided hey let's throw them off the cliff, the cliff it self is about 150-200 feet high and after we had "disposed"(;)) of the hot dogs there was a dead ceder tree lying there...about 22 feet long and 6 or so inches in diameter, me and my buddy Phillip decided to stand it up and push it off the cliff, Bad Idea. Whenever you hear two young men like us say "Hey Y'all, Watch This" then something seriously bad or stupid is about to happen...and it did.

We got it stood up and was pushing when the bottom of the tree slipped and fell off the cliff, the top of the tree falls and hits us on the top of the head and knocks us down, jagged limbs drag over us and gives me a nasty looking cut across the side of my neck as the tree slid over the edge and as if a kick in the seat of the pants by life the last limb takes my hat over the cliff...God I hope my kids aren't stupid like me..

SO, to all the young, teen age boys (or girls) out there, if your out with your friends and you want to do something that looks fun, looks dangerous or is just stupid...but yet still looks fun, DON'T DO IT.

Do I love her, or do i not, the answer
lies not within you, but within the
person you love.

-Rudster816

just thought i would totally own thelis' poem, too bad this isnt a poem, just a quote i made up.

Haha, pwndizzled. I was going to rep you but apparently I have to spread it around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom