Random Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
bad oil will cause overheating, which sucks if your trying to get somewhere, because then you have to drive with the heat on.

bad oil will cause overheating, which sucks if your trying to get somewhere, because then you have to drive with the heat on.
turning on the heat wouldn't solve the heating problem because of old oil :p

Turning on the heat to dissapate heat from an overheating engine usually only works when the problem is related to the radiator or coolant system, not oil temps. Having old oil is simply bad for the car in every aspect. :p

no but thats what you have to do to cool down the engine, other wise it takes forever, a car heater just runs air across the engine(which warms it up) and blows it into the ducts, so running the heat will dissapate the heat in the car, if you idle long enough youll notice the hotness of the heater will go down, and so will the engine temp.

hmm no not really. thats quite good actually. i guess now even the cheap printers can produce good results, thats just because of the rapidly changing technology
Yep technology is advancing at a very rapid rate, there is now a 45 nanometer chip which they say in a couple of years will be down to 5 !!.

i dont think it will be down to 5, intel is supposed to have a 37nm chip in 2-3 years, and im 90% sure that CPU's are at the bleeding edge of microchip fabraction, although ill always be immpressed that the transistors are 65nm apart in my cpu, i have transistors the size of a tooth :p

i dont think it will be down to 5, intel is supposed to have a 37nm chip in 2-3 years, and im 90% sure that CPU's are at the bleeding edge of microchip fabraction, although ill always be impressed that the transistors are 65nm apart in my cpu, i have transistors the size of a tooth :p
A tooth is about 6 mil across isn't it??, anyway sorry, they said about ten years not two, this was on the TV programme "Click"

i recently saw "hills have eyes 2" so decided to watch "hills have eyes 1". i must say i think number 1 is much better and it was a great film. has anyone else seen it?

Yep technology is advancing at a very rapid rate, there is now a 45 nanometer chip which they say in a couple of years will be down to 5 !!.

The actual limit to moores law is believed to be 16nm in about 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom