Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 04:35 PM   #581
Golden Master

Default Re: Random Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield View Post
I've just got an Epson Stylus D78, my old one used two, coloured & black, the D78 has to have four, black, blue, megenta & yellow, 4.99 each so just under 20, I don't know how long they last though, I've only had it some ten days, sorry.
Mmm...interesting. Mine uses the same, but it has 2 black cartridges. Epson makes very nice printers though, good choice!

*The Epson C series is known for being the cheapest printers to produce decent fake IDs. I wanted to get the Epson R800, but $400 is a bit much for a printer.

Old 10-09-2007, 04:37 PM   #582
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to BrynF_UK

^ my dad got refill kits for our inkjet. Although they dont give the exact same quality - they make cartridges last up to 6 times longer i.e. 6 tiems you can refill them until they start to loose their ability to print

Visit today! ---> www.smouch.net/lol <---

Old 10-09-2007, 04:45 PM   #583
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestyler105 View Post
Mmm...interesting. Mine uses the same, but it has 2 black cartridges. Epson makes very nice printers though, good choice!

*The Epson C series is known for being the cheapest printers to produce decent fake IDs. I wanted to get the Epson R800, but $400 is a bit much for a printer.
I always have Epson, they're all great IMO
Old 10-09-2007, 04:49 PM   #584
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrynF_UK View Post
^ my dad got refill kits for our inkjet. Although they dont give the exact same quality - they make cartridges last up to 6 times longer i.e. 6 tiems you can refill them until they start to loose their ability to print
I can't be bothered, it's the the same with changing your own car oil, I haven't done that for over thirty years.
Old 10-09-2007, 04:53 PM   #585
muz
Golden Master

I have 2 lexmarks a HP sff photo printer and an Epson , out of all of them the epson is the oldest , prolly nearly 10 years old , the only reason i still have it is cos the ink is so cheap it is great for printing hw and stuff without pics
Old 10-09-2007, 05:01 PM   #586
Fully Optimized

Send a message via MSN to BrynF_UK

Quote:
I can't be bothered, it's the the same with changing your own car oil, I haven't done that for over thirty years.
i know, i told him not to bother because the picture quality isn't the same - plus it means actually breaking the ink cartridge to get at it. As to changing the oil, i haven't got a car to do that with yet .

Visit today! ---> www.smouch.net/lol <---

Old 10-09-2007, 05:11 PM   #587
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to MikeReiner Send a message via MSN to MikeReiner Send a message via Yahoo to MikeReiner

Quote:
You never get the oil changed in your car? like, you don't even get a shop to do it?..
Old 10-09-2007, 05:13 PM   #588
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by muz View Post
I have 2 lexmarks a HP sff photo printer and an Epson , out of all of them the epson is the oldest , prolly nearly 10 years old , the only reason i still have it is cos the ink is so cheap it is great for printing hw and stuff without pics
Hey, Epson's are absolutely fine with pics, they actually look as good as those in their blurb, now there's a first!!
Old 10-09-2007, 05:19 PM   #589
muz
Golden Master

Quote:
Hey, Epson's are absolutely fine with pics, they actually look as good as those in their blurb, now there's a first!!
Yeah but mines likke 10 years old so the picture qality even at best isnt very good , its ko for printing diagrams and stuff but when it comes to like photos yeah it realy lacks
Old 10-09-2007, 05:35 PM   #590
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeReiner View Post
You never get the oil changed in your car? like, you don't even get a shop to do it?..
It gets done each time I get it serviced of course!, a friend of mine hasn't had his Merc's oil changed in over 38,000 miles, the performance is only slightly down, silicon based "oils" have about five times the life of the old type, I remember using Redex regularly many years ago, & choked near neighbours with the black smoke it generated, you had to rev the engine for about three minutes, I was popular, they all rushed to get their washing in, oops!!

Closed Thread