Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 06:18 AM   #451
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to GlasseyeUK
Default Re: Random Chit Chat

Am hurting this morning, decided that I needed to go running last night, managed 6miles before deciding to turn back (Must make a note to plan my route, instead of just running mindlessly) then went an played football late in the evening.

Now my legs have got that trembly type numbness going on....

Time tells all, but if the moment in time passes and you miss it, then you will remember it for ever!!
Old 09-12-2007, 12:40 PM   #452
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se

this is a fun driving lesson, oops wait. no it isnt. maybe if my instructor turned up that would help nm. i couldnt be arsed anyway.
been a pretty good day, woke up late and missed the bus, so got a lift in. then had some crappy lessons, but a nice free afternoon of nothingness

Old 09-12-2007, 12:45 PM   #453
muz
Golden Master

today was pretty fun actually , i had law first which was pretty ok considering we are just learning the basics of criminal and civil courts , then i had an hour long tutorial but that was ok as well cos it was just learninig to use the college intranet and network etc and i already knew that cos my computing teacher shown us all so i was like oh well
Then i had electronics which was ok we where just doing practical playing with some circuits but i didnt have a clue so yeah
Then i finshed college and came home , was home by 1:30 and then just dossed about my house for a bit etc , then i had a dentist appointment which was supposed to be at like 4:30 but i got there at 3:40 so like loads eraly but my dentist is cool and saw me and i was home by 4:15 , pretty cool day , tomorrow is a realy bad day though cos i have no frees and a load of lessons and i have chemistry at 9am , i mmean i can hardley get a spoon from a bowl to my face at that time let alone some hard chemical stuff
Old 09-13-2007, 10:39 PM   #454
Daemon Poster

Thank God I'm home....Metro Atlanta scares the hell out of me lol

Well here she is....our new fire truck!

Ain't she pretty? it's a big improvement over what were using before (a 1968 International and a 1952 American La France)

Had to drive to north Georgia to pick her up....had a good trip over all though, took a really long time though (10 hours round trip) and we only pissed off one motorist (accidentally tripped the siren and that scared the dude) but it was all good!
Old 09-13-2007, 10:42 PM   #455
BSOD

Send a message via MSN to Rudster816

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahyoka View Post
Thank God I'm home....Metro Atlanta scares the hell out of me lol

Well here she is....our new fire truck!

Ain't she pretty? it's a big improvement over what were using before (a 1968 International and a 1952 American La France)

Had to drive to north Georgia to pick her up....had a good trip over all though, took a really long time though (10 hours round trip) and we only pissed off one motorist (accidentally tripped the siren and that scared the dude) but it was all good!
ha! accidently hit the siren , you get to do any of the driving?
Old 09-13-2007, 10:46 PM   #456
Daemon Poster

no...insurance won't allow anyone under 21 to drive it lol

and yeah...we were going to tap the siren when passing by another fire department in our county when we decided not to because there were alot of people across the street (the siren is reallllly loud) well we hit a speedbump, we bounce up...I bounce down, my thumb mashes the siren button and I hear a really loud "AHHH WHEEEEEP" and this dude in front of us pulls over to let us pass thinking it was a emergency...he got kinda pissed off when he saw we were going slow and got behind us and was just holding his horn down lol
Old 09-13-2007, 10:57 PM   #457
BSOD

Send a message via MSN to Rudster816

hah, why 21 though, thats when you can drink , also watch out for dem bumps

hope the truck serves well
Old 09-14-2007, 03:19 AM   #458
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se

i missed my bus once again, this is becoming a regular friday thing lol.
atleast my laptops charged and i have some internet
Old 09-14-2007, 04:50 AM   #459
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack View Post
Just looked up Tina Obrien very tasty I, was going to paste the link but there a bit sexy, not rude though I just dont want to offend any of the girl members. so I didnt post them
Yeah, she's a cracker, did you know that she's quite a bit older than the character she portrays?, around 23 - 24 I believe, & then there's Maria, cor!!, I might be getting on in years, but I still appreciate a pretty face, I still have my memories thank god!
Old 09-14-2007, 04:53 AM   #460
Daemon Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield View Post
Yeah, she's a cracker, did you know that she's quite a bit older than the character she portrays?, around 23 - 24 I believe, & then there's Maria, cor!!, I might be getting on in years, but I still appreciate a pretty face, I still have my memories thank god!
lol i love that still have a fine appercation for beautiful women

2 gigs of ram
Closed Thread