Random Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah , although i would prolly take a girlfriend or fiance or whatever , i wouldnt take a friend cos sometimes they piss you off no matter how good friends you are
Like i said though i aint going on an aeroplane till i can fly one myself , cos i am scared of flying

wimp wimp wimp, jk...but not really :p

but why are you afraid of flying? those piliots know more about flight\planes then youll ever know when you learn how to fly. when im always in a plane i wish i could go faster, they should really just stick 8 engines on the 747 and throw em in full afterburner, wait...i dont think you can after burn on a commerical flight, but oh well, thats enough power to go mach 3 probably 4 or 5 depending on the engine you get.

although ive always wanted to take off from an aircraft carrier, wont happen unless i join the navy though, though i do meet specs, 20-20 vision is getting pretty rare, funny that i have 20 20 because everyone in my family(literly even my grandparents) needs glasses, im like how did that turn out lol. oh BTW you need 20-20 vision to fly a military aircraft, of any type

Yeah , although i would prolly take a girlfriend or fiance or whatever , i wouldnt take a friend cos sometimes they piss you off no matter how good friends you are
Like i said though i aint going on an aeroplane till i can fly one myself , cos i am scared of flying

but why are you afraid of flying? those piliots know more about flight\planes then youll ever know when you learn how to fly. when im always in a plane i wish i could go faster, they should really just stick 8 engines on the 747 and throw em in full afterburner, wait...i dont think you can after burn on a commerical flight, but oh well, thats enough power to go mach 3 probably 4 or 5 depending on the engine you get.

although ive always wanted to take off from an aircraft carrier, 0-200MHP in 1.9 seconds, the ultimate thrill ride, wont happen unless i join the navy though, though i do meet specs, 20-20 vision is getting pretty rare, funny that i have 20 20 because everyone in my family(literly even my grandparents) needs glasses, im like how did that turn out lol. oh BTW you need 20-20 vision to fly a military aircraft, of any type

although ive always wanted to take off from an aircraft carrier, wont happen unless i join the navy though, though i do meet specs, 20-20 vision is getting pretty rare, funny that i have 20 20 because everyone in my family(literly even my grandparents) needs glasses, im like how did that turn out lol. oh BTW you need 20-20 vision to fly a military aircraft, of any type

Well i dont know thats what an irrational fear is you dont know why you have it
And yeah i know but maybe i wanna become a comercial pilot , who knows , i definatly dont
Sticking 8 engines on a 747 would prolly rip it apart
As for flying fighter jets again maybe i wanna do that , tbh i havent decided what carrer path to take , i am doing what most 16 year olds do and going to 6th form after that who knows my vision is ok i dont wear glasses and there are no problems with it as far as i know so yeah who knows

i think there more leniant in the UK i dont think your vision has to be PERFECT, but pretty close. they have a much less of a turnout for piliots, they cant have such strict standards, what is the population in the UK? 20mil?

yeah but our air force and navy are smaller than yours so they prolly could

Anyway i havent decided anything yet for a future job

its 4 30 am once again and i have to stay up i go back to work tommarow so i have to get accstomed to being up late which sux like my eyes hurt sooooooooo bad,and ive had a long day!!!!

ive started boxing again which last about 2 hours which seems like nothing but trust me thats loads of time!!!!
i also lift weights for like an hour and then jog 8 miles so like im pretty wiped out right now,ill get used to it soon just have to get into the rutine of things.

im thinking about watching blads of glory the only thing is i dont like will pharrel that much!!!but i need something too do and my gf is asleep so thats out the window!!oh well thats my rant for now

w00t internet at school on my laptop. just got 1.04mb/s speed when downloading the new msn on my laptop :O
thats well quick :p

its 4 30 am once again and i have to stay up i go back to work tommarow so i have to get accstomed to being up late which sux like my eyes hurt sooooooooo bad,and ive had a long day!!!!

ive started boxing again which last about 2 hours which seems like nothing but trust me thats loads of time!!!!
i also lift weights for like an hour and then jog 8 miles so like im pretty wiped out right now,ill get used to it soon just have to get into the rutine of things.

im thinking about watching blads of glory the only thing is i dont like will pharrel that much!!!but i need something too do and my gf is asleep so thats out the window!!oh well thats my rant for now

How old are you??

That intensity of training, sounds a bit OTT, you need to give your body time to recover, in a day that sounds a little extreme

Yeah that does sound a little extreme. I've just got home from a drinking weekend, cost a fair bit but we had a good time. Stayed in a hotel from friday, in Mancheser, went out Friday night, to Pure and Opus, went out Saturday to BaaBar and AquaBar, and sunday we went to M2 and birdcage :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom