Random Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, thats not a bad price then.. thank you for the conversion. ;-)

Dain, I want to visit England.

You can stay at my place if you want
Nah only joking we have no room although you have the best avatar on the forum so i am sure we would get along

today was a great day chilled with my bro and all lifted weights went to the mall....................then like we went swimming at a pool all these hot chicks 7 wanted to come chill at my place but i couldent seeing as i have a gf and a kid!!!!! i told them and they didnt care but i did it sucked because they were fine!!!!!!!!!!but then me and my bro went to a friends and boxed for like a hour it was soooooooooooooooooooo great....and i also bought some more cloths im a close hog i got a walk in closet full of cloths lol............................we then played some video games and now im trying to get him into personal traning you get to set your own hours the pay is good but ppl can be a holes......like right now i decided to take 2 weeks vaction lol im almost done with weekone but its like weird because i love to be at the gym so i might go back early!!!!!!!!!!

but ne ways ne guy here want some chicks numbers lol

You can stay at my place if you want
Nah only joking we have no room although you have the best avatar on the forum so i am sure we would get along

Hehe, we certainly would.. :p I'd be visiting within a year or two likely with my girlfriend because we both want to visit several areas of Europe together.

We'll see what happens.. ;-)

Hehe, we certainly would.. :p I'd be visiting within a year or two likely with my girlfriend because we both want to visit several areas of Europe together.

We'll see what happens.. ;-)

Once i am old enough i wanna go australia , And then maybe like the arctic circle , dont ask i just wanna get to the north pole one day
The only place in europe i realy dont like is france cos they just think they are the best at everything ,
I have never been abroad tho cos i have an irrational fear of flying , dont ask cos i dunno i wanna learn to fly an aeroplane then i wont be scarred anymore

i wanna go traveling on my own one day. i cna do what i want, when i want, and no one to annoy me :)

Yeah , although i would prolly take a girlfriend or fiance or whatever , i wouldnt take a friend cos sometimes they piss you off no matter how good friends you are
Like i said though i aint going on an aeroplane till i can fly one myself , cos i am scared of flying

flying doesnt bother me at all. i love the take off as you go real fast and stuff, pretty much the same with the landing. whilst in the air i do get bored and sometimes my ears hurt but with all the things i have im usually ok. last time i was on a plane i watched a film on my psp, that passed 1:30 hours, and the flight was only 4 hours

Yeah , although i would prolly take a girlfriend or fiance or whatever , i wouldnt take a friend cos sometimes they piss you off no matter how good friends you are
Like i said though i aint going on an aeroplane till i can fly one myself , cos i am scared of flying
Mmmm, fiance, you're just an old romantiic at heart aren't you?, but that's nice, I was engaged for two years before I married my lovely wife, a word of caution if I may, don't get engaged until your sure she's the one, it's not the cost of the ring, it's the girl, they don't take kindly to broken engagements, I know from experience!! :eek:

Mmmm, fiance, you're just an old romantiic at heart aren't you?, but that's nice, I was engaged for two years before I married my lovely wife, a word of caution if I may, don't get engaged until your sure she's the one, it's not the cost of the ring, it's the girl, they don't take kindly to broken engagements, I know from experience!! :eek:

Well i was just saying maybe one day i will find someone that special somebody
and yeah cheers for the advice thats what i like a lot about this place everyone has different expereinces and can share them with people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom