Random Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took my dog out and now i feel a bit better , my mind isnt racing as much as it was before

Ive had a busy day also, got up 8.30AM made breakfast for me and my little girl, 9.45AM take daughter to disco dancing, 11AM pick her up, 11.45 make lunch for everybody, 12.45PM take daughter to ballroom dancing, 2.00PM pick her up and drive 15miles to play a bowls match which I won and so did the team, we needed 9 points to win the league and out of twelve players 10won so we got 13 as you get three if you win the aggregate way from home, so were CHAMPIONS with a week spare:) Ive won 12/13 so I'm happy with my form. anyway got back home at 5.10PM, back out 5.30PM to pick up a Pizza for me and daughter to share and my wife had the DONNA:), by now its 6.30PM sat down to catch the end of the football, England won (GREAT NEWS), 7.00PM make a brew for me and the wife and a glass of milk and biscuit for my little girl, 7.15PM watched two episodes of Shawn the sheep(my little girl loves it) very funny for a kids program, 7.45PM put daughter to bed, so here I am telling you lot, 8.20pm signing off to go watch CSI season 1 T.T.F.N (ta tar for now)

all i did was
wake up at about 11am
have some crumpets for breakfast
doss about in fromt of the pc all day
have some chili at bout 5:30
Take the dog out for a walk/run at about 6pm till maybe 7:20PM
Doss about some more
Man i feel sick and weird i dunno how to explain it never felt this way before

hmm this is weird, if your watching a youtube video in FF, and you hold right click on the very top bar where it says, well now, "random chit chat - page 27 - computer forums - mozilla firefox" i say in about 3-5 seconds the video will pause :confused:

Lodsa things are weird , Me and dude_se where just talking on MSN and we decided there are loads of mysteries in life

lol yea.
oh and muz, this muffin is good.. should i have the other one for 2moz or eat it now .. hmm
edit: here it is, its calling me. i must eat it :D

4py9evm.jpg

choc, cream, and rasberry sauce. its well nice.. well it WAS nice. ive eaten 2 of them :eek: lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom