Random Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muz, your right when you mention the brand of clothing and I couldn't agree more I also think it is up to us to as members to set an example and refrain from using any bad or offensive language no matter how hot things get, If we disagree or dislike a comment we should always answer it politely and grammatically and not get drawn into a war of words.

Muz, your right when you mention the brand of clothing and I couldn't agree more I also think it is up to us to as members to set an example and refrain from using any bad or offensive language no matter how hot things get, If we disagree or dislike a comment we should always answer it politely and grammatically and not get drawn into a wore of words.

personaly if you disagree with a persons coment you disagree with the coment not the person or any trait of there character unless they are describing so i disagree with maing it personal if you disagree with a persona opinion that is your right to do so but you dont need to make it personal that with the words

,i just think its a bit extreme , its not like dude_se was cursing all over hte place he didnt use the swear word so i cant see any issue , in everyday life i am not offended by hearing the word its a word at the end of the day and if people dont feel comfortable hearing it then thats their problem move to a different place where you know the word aint gonna be used

Obviously on the forum we should not be using the words like that and people should just apply common sense and realise what is and is not allowed like dude_se did and either star it out or a change a letter round , i have seen him use the fcuk thing many times before and never be warned about it , i myself have used it a few times and never been warned , if its such an issue maybe david should set up filtereing , that way people dont have to worry about it

Filtering would be a good idea but things on CF are not bad in my opinion, I don't think Brookfield meant to single out Dude_se I think he felt it his duty to comment as mod but if you start with one then you stamp on everybody, the easiest way would have been to put an memorandum post just to ask all members not to use bad language in posts, then it would not have singled anyone out.

ive seen brookfield quiz people on swaring before, but ive also seen him ignore it on occasions.
i never go ott with swaring on here. real life is a diff issue :p

Lets All Party

Thelis' PSU Crapped Out

w00t

No More Thelis

JK

but his PSU really did crap out, and the bridge is out ahead :p

he does have a lappy, but i have infeted it with a BIOS Virus that ins unstopable, when he moves his mouse up, it goes down and vice versa, MUAHAHAHA teaches him to flash his BIOS again,

is that becuase you had the 9:36 playing CS:S, your little joke, becuase he made fun of you .25 KtD ration?

P.S. I highly doubt you could have given him a virus. hes smarter than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom