Random Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn this threads gone quiet. quick bumpage.
might aswell ask if anyone knows why my new forum sometimes loads slowly. its not the free hosting because other things work fast on it. any way i can optimize it? heres a link btw

We almost did that when my dad fell asleep on the road. He swerved into the other lane on a busy highway going about 70.

EDIT: Are you dure about the free hosting? CompMan's forums have the same free hosting and his site is the same as yours.

do you mean that compmans site runs fast and he uses the same hosting?

i dunno. it seems to be running nicely now. maybe its because i keep changing some files

hmm i recon theres something wrong with my db, however it was running great a min ago till i replaced a file. maybe fcuking about with files isnt good for it lol. a mate might be giving me decent hosting if this doesnt settle down :)

hmm i recon theres something wrong with my db, however it was running great a min ago till i replaced a file. maybe fcuking about with files isnt good for it lol. a mate might be giving me decent hosting if this doesnt settle down :)

ever tried fortune city? if not give it a go its pretty good,except im not sure bout its forum support..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom