Random Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
you'll be driving when pigs can fly... actually when pigs can drive. we all know there smarter than you dom :p hehe you know i'm joking and jealous cus i haven't started yet...

so... this general chit chat ent so interesting anus.... :p just a tad random

... hence the name :)
if you dont want to be part of my educational visits to tesco in my new car then thats your loss :p

oh and dude, you need an avatar and a sig, it will brighten up your posts ;)

why dont you just tell your parents to buy it in england?

stuff like alcohol and cigarettes is cheaper in france cos the UK government taxes to high hell . Like for instance a six back of bud's over here costs about 6 pound , whereas in france it could be 4 or even 3 pounds

stuff like alcohol and cigarettes is cheaper in france cos the UK government taxes to high hell . Like for instance a six back of bud's over here costs about 6 pound , whereas in france it could be 4 or even 3 pounds

holy crap, i think we can get 24 packs, with 12 oz. cans for like 15sih$ :eek:

i think bud is a bit cheaper here. i should know i work in a supermarket :p
i just scan s**t and if it beeps its good :p

bed time ...
actually fk that. might aswell watch some green wing to waste this battery :)

What car was it . And how did you manage to right it off . and you werent hurt where you ?

Nah I'm cool, was in my mum's car, 1.8 Turbo Peugeot, and some guy came into the back of us, a police car was going past and told me to chase him round the corner so they could see who it was, then when they could see who it was they would flash me to stop, went round the corner about 80MPH into a lamppost, whiplash!

Nah I'm cool, was in my mum's car, 1.8 Turbo Peugeot, and some guy came into the back of us, a police car was going past and told me to chase him round the corner so they could see who it was, then when they could see who it was they would flash me to stop, went round the corner about 80MPH into a lamppost, whiplash!

wow , glad you are not hurt , Did the police still catch this guy . And whereabouts was this . Also 80 into a lampost . is that think even still standing and no woder the car is wrote off

the police told you to speed so you therefore crashed?
80mph!!! how did you survive
edit: or was that him :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom