Random Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude se Ive got some Tetleys smooth flow or Newcastle Brown Ale, IL send some down the line.
Arrrgggh! don't remind me, I'm a southerner, but I used to love a glass or two of that great geordie brew, why aye, but I can't drink beer any more dammit!!, doctor's orders. [groan]
sorry.gif

My grandad is 70 He still has a bit (a lot) to drink , plays golf nearly everyday, walks the dog twice a day, always playing console games. Very Active person :)

Are u like that Brook?

My grandad is 70 He still has a bit (a lot) to drink , plays golf nearly everyday, walks the dog twice a day, always playing console games. Very Active person :)

Are u like that Brook?
'Fraid not these days I'm in my 70's as you know, four operations put paid to me being active, I drive like a bat outa hell, but I'm no good at walking far, I play lots of console games, between that, Sky TV & CF, is my world, I have a large garden, shrubs, conifers & lawns, but now I have to have a gardener twice a week at £10 an hour, & a window cleaner, jobs that Iliked to do myself, still I consider myself lucky, thanks for asking :)

ohh do i feel a cf visit coming on... when i get a car id happily pick some of you up (minimum fee of £50 applies, maximum 4 people per journey, terms and conditions apply)

If we all weren't so spread out across the world, a CF meet would be cool. Unfortunately, we've got members all over the place.

Ohh do i feel a cf visit coming on... when i get a car id happily pick some of you up (minimum fee of £50 applies, maximum 4 people per journey, terms and conditions apply)
Make it a 20 seater minibus labelled the Dudemobile!!, yeehah!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom