Random Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, you can't even compare the quality of a current Epson to that of an HP or Lexmark. Epson is worlds better.

yea, my lexmark is good, and can print photos pretty good, but i dont think it really compares to epson or other makes, but your talking more money if you want the decent ones

Yeah but mines likke 10 years old so the picture qality even at best isnt very good , its ko for printing diagrams and stuff but when it comes to like photos yeah it realy lacks
Strange, my previous one was over 4 years old, & colour photos on glossy were brilliant right up to the end, I used to print loads of wedding photos for relatives & neighbours.

It gets done each time I get it serviced of course!, a friend of mine hasn't had his Merc's oil changed in over 38,000 miles, the performance is only slightly down, silicon based "oils" have about five times the life of the old type, I remember using Redex regularly many years ago, & choked near neighbours with the black smoke it generated, you had to rev the engine for about three minutes, I was popular, they all rushed to get their washing in, oops!!

Ah ok.

I had a relative who NEVER changed out the oil.. he tried to go on a long road trip once without even inspecting the car. It locked up about an hundred miles out. They opened up the oil pan.. and nothing came out.

Ah ok.

I had a relative who NEVER changed out the oil.. he tried to go on a long road trip once without even inspecting the car. It locked up about an hundred miles out. They opened up the oil pan.. and nothing came out.
Ah, but was it a Merc?? lol.

yea, my lexmark is good, and can print photos pretty good, but i dont think it really compares to epson or other makes, but your talking more money if you want the decent ones
The D78 was £39.99, brand new, & boxed, I don't call that expensive, do you?

hmm no not really. thats quite good actually. i guess now even the cheap printers can produce good results, thats just because of the rapidly changing technology

Ah, but was it a Merc?? lol.

Merc? as in mercedes? no, I doubt it. But that doesn't matter.
Keeping the same oil in a car for too long is bad for it. I'm no car expert or anything, but I know people who have killed engines because of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom