rakedog is back.. for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has gone way OT. I think someone should close this.

BTW.. Welcome back rakedog

What was the need in reporting in Jordan? You could of just PM'ed Dev, and asked why he had called you such a word. I know what has gone on, I've spoke to him. Dont you think you are being a little bit of a suck up though..?

No affence to Brookfield, dont get me wrong, great guy..but I havent seen so much sucking up before!

Jordan Pardy said:
Hey i saw that post before you edited the d word. That was pretty offensive, quit it. Reported.
OK Jordan, I saw it too, something like ....., I've marked his card.

Dev, check in staff lounge on CT, want you to read it pretty urgently..

This is getting stupid, were on a forum for god sakes.

Dev0115 said:
Moderators can things that have been edited, calm down dude. Because of what I said, your going to go kill yourself? No I didnt think so, you hear worse in school. Stop acting all innocent, you act like it really offended you.
Hope you don't mean me, I left school 61 years ago!, nah, it's Jordan isn't it?, lay off him, he means no harm.

this forum reminds me of another forum i go on. you always have the mod who comes across as being more serious (brookfield) and you have a mod who comes across as a more friendly person (arriZx)... but you are both great mods and seem like great people. thats the way it should be on a forum, a mix of people. i dont think you should be moaning at brookfield, he tries to look after this place along with other mods. we all make mistakes. ive made about 10 or more typing this.

edit: just read the posts made before me whilst typing this and this thread is out of control. although i like a good debate... this one is just pure stupid :mad:

I am not hating on anyone, I raise points that I feel is pertinent to the subject I immediately recognised that it was a typo, and was meant in fun, if people cannot accept that, then two words "grow up".

If I have any major problem with what people have said then I choose to address them personally in pm, and those who I have done so in the past know this to be true.

This just all gets crazier by the day....

This needs to be closed..it's mad what people do on a forum, it's just like real life, but on a computer screen..pretty sad..

GlasseyeUK said:
I am not hating on anyone, I raise points that I feel is pertinent to the subject I immediately recognised that it was a typo, and was meant in fun, if people cannot accept that, then two words "grow up".

If I have any major problem with what people have said then I choose to address them personally in pm, and those who I have done so in the past know this to be true.

This just all gets crazier by the day....

It does get totally mad doesnt it, I mean, I know im saying this again, We are on a damned forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom