rakedog is back.. for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey david. :)

Brookfield, yeah, I had some serious problems with several mods before, however, it seems they have all left, so I think I'm perfectly okay right now. And yeah, I remember the name Maurice.

alvino & lhuser, well, running two gentoo servers at home might help, eh? I've been into linux before I go in CF. However, I run both windows and Linux at home, I think both have advantages.

And it kinda sucks that debates are gone. They might have gotten nasty between gian, LK, and myself, but nontheless, it was the reason I kept going to these forums. ... maybe we can start some..more civil and mature debates on current topics. We'll see.

Well, I never interacted with you, but ive seen your name around and stuff, so whatever :D

Anyways, welcome back! :D :) ;)

rakedog said:

Brookfield, yeah, I had some serious problems with several mods before, however, it seems they have all left, so I think I'm perfectly okay right now. And yeah, I remember the name Maurice.

alvino & lhuser, well, running two gentoo servers at home might help, eh? I've been into linux before I go in CF. However, I run both windows and Linux at home, I think both have advantages.

And it kinda sucks that debates are gone. They might have gotten nasty between gian, LK, and myself, but nontheless, it was the reason I kept going to these forums. ... maybe we can start some..more civil and mature debates on current topics. We'll see.

Yeah, both Windows and Linux do have their advantages and drawbacks. Like I always say, Windows isn't for everyone. But neither is Linux.

rakedog said:

You've obviously turned over a new leaf, good for you!, as for debates, no no no, they're as hot as ever, yes, they give us mods extra headaches monitoring them for flaming, but we manage, David encourages zero-tolerance now, even PBing members in person these days.

I, myself start debates, but right at the start I warn that if flaming starts, I will close the forum, unfortunately since you were last online, debates are becoming more & more heated, resulting in short-term bans, & sadly even the odd PB, but I am an advocate for healthy debates, as long as they are healthy, we have had members starting very contraversial subjects with the sole purpose of causing mayhem, why?, don't ask me, twisted minds perhaps.

Anyway, I've brought you up to date with the status quo, now settle back & enjoy :D

I'll try to improve my debate habits. I'll honestly try. I understand namecalling is unneeded, but all intelligent debates have a lot of people disagreeing with each other.

Brookfield said:
......I, myself start debates, but right at the start I warn that if flaming starts, I will close the forum, unfortunately since you were last online, debates are becoming more & more heated, resulting in short-term bans, & sadly even the odd PB....

You will close the forum??? Ok that is excessive!!

Anyway welcome back Rakedog, seen your posts around when browsing some of the older threads

GlasseyeUK said:
You will close the forum??? Ok that is excessive!!

Anyway welcome back Rakedog, seen your posts around when browsing some of the older threads
He probably meant to say thread.

GlasseyeUK said:
You will close the forum??? Ok that is excessive
God, how many more criticisms, I'm closing the old one, you know, the OMFG one, they are using the new one already, I don't know, I try to do things right, & what do I get??? :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom