rakedog is back.. for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
rakedog said:
alvino, good to see you're still around. You're one of the few people I always counted on being cool and mature here (well, for the most part =P ). Are any of the old oldies still here? I can see root and David obviously... LK still talk? Who else. I'm very much out of it, fill me in please. :)

Gotta sleep now, 5k race tommorow (yeah, for those of you who remember by any chance, I'm a distance runner).

But if I get a chance, I'll post all the linux guides and FAQ's that I've written over the time that I was gone for HTS here tommorow or next week.

Haha, most of the oldies roam around here and there. I'm usually on active duty around here, but some like Setishock and Slayer visit occasionally and just check out what is going on. :) Actually, LK hasn't been around for a while, but he did post like maybe two months ago or so. Suprised me, really.

Do people still have large, forum-wide debates that were like the center of the social lounge anymore? Or did that die when gian and I were suspended/banned.

rakedog said:
Do people still have large, forum-wide debates that were like the center of the social lounge anymore? Or did that die when gian and I were suspended/banned.

I think it really died now. All we have now are little poll threads or small debates over abortion or something, but none of them have the fire like they used to.

Every once in a while we get a long running one, but a mod eventually closes it because in their opinion its unruley -_-;

But Alas, Welcome back. I vaguely remember you from back before I was Paradox

You have a big Linux knowledge I see. This looks promising to my noobish problem :D

Stay with us...it is worth it

Yeah, your Linux knowledge has seemed to grow. I remember when you first took interest in Linux and now you come back and tell us you even have guides written. :p Then again, time flies.

I remember the name, didn't you have some problems here?, 'praps I shouldn't mention it.

I was "Maurice" when you left I 'spect, 13 mods now, David decided to tighten up security, as he put it, Setishock has left, although his name still appears in the list of mods, it's a David/Seti thing, he runs Computer Vitals now.

Well, welcome back, a reformed character I guess.

You need pretty tight security on popular sites anyway, there's so many people that search Google and spam on the first result, unfortuantely. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom