rakedog is back.. for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
rakedog said:
Well, after well over a year of staying away from here for many reasons, I was reminded about this site by another member today, and visited it again for the first time in about a year. Decided to give it another go, there were some really cool people here.

I don't know if anyone here remembers me, most of the people I knew seem to be inactive (seems like root is still around, that's good). For those of you who remember the days of gian and I having huge debates every day, yeah, that's what I remember the most. But looks like gian left a long long time ago.

Well, I'll stick around, help out where I can. For those of you wondering what I did the past like 14 months or so, well, I've worked closely with the hackthissite.org community, very active on their forums (criticalsecurity.net). Also still a happy member of kisp.org, we had some trouble there, but the community is still intact. Mostly the same guy, still love Linux, I do a lot more coding now (Java, C++, some PHP). Got a few more computers over the time (my gaming box is nice :) ).

David, props to you for still running this place nicely from the looks of it, you're a pretty loyal admin, I respect that. Hopefully we've settled any differences we had, no hard feelings over the suspension.

Look forward to talking to some of the newer big-shots around here. Looks like a lot of new mods and stuff, going to have to get to know them.

-rakedog (actually, I go by rake or sir.rakey everywhere nowadays, the dog part I need to edit off my name. =P )

Aha, a CF oldie has returned, nice to see you around these parts again. :)

rakedog said:
Well, after well over a year of staying away from here for many reasons, I was reminded about this site by another member today, and visited it again for the first time in about a year. Decided to give it another go, there were some really cool people here.

I don't know if anyone here remembers me, most of the people I knew seem to be inactive (seems like root is still around, that's good). For those of you who remember the days of gian and I having huge debates every day, yeah, that's what I remember the most. But looks like gian left a long long time ago.

Well, I'll stick around, help out where I can. For those of you wondering what I did the past like 14 months or so, well, I've worked closely with the hackthissite.org community, very active on their forums (criticalsecurity.net). Also still a happy member of kisp.org, we had some trouble there, but the community is still intact. Mostly the same guy, still love Linux, I do a lot more coding now (Java, C++, some PHP). Got a few more computers over the time (my gaming box is nice :) ).

David, props to you for still running this place nicely from the looks of it, you're a pretty loyal admin, I respect that. Hopefully we've settled any differences we had, no hard feelings over the suspension.

Look forward to talking to some of the newer big-shots around here. Looks like a lot of new mods and stuff, going to have to get to know them.

-rakedog (actually, I go by rake or sir.rakey everywhere nowadays, the dog part I need to edit off my name. =P )
I think i remember you!

Ah, good to see slayer, now there is a real oldie, one of the few whose older than me on this site. =P mark thorpe & kage, yeah, I recall you guys. And 99nasha. And everyone else, hello to you too, thanks for the warm welcome.

Oh and yes, I am the runner dude. Actually just came back from my 5k race. I have like 6 5k and 10k races this summer, plus my 1500m in summer track, and then cross country training. Pretty insane!

Sweet, you definately seem to have posted a lot while I was gone. ^_^.

Alright, the postage spree has began, last 7 posts in OS section are by me... =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom