rakedog is back.. for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakedog

Fully Optimized
Well, after well over a year of staying away from here for many reasons, I was reminded about this site by another member today, and visited it again for the first time in about a year. Decided to give it another go, there were some really cool people here.

I don't know if anyone here remembers me, most of the people I knew seem to be inactive (seems like root is still around, that's good). For those of you who remember the days of gian and I having huge debates every day, yeah, that's what I remember the most. But looks like gian left a long long time ago.

Well, I'll stick around, help out where I can. For those of you wondering what I did the past like 14 months or so, well, I've worked closely with the hackthissite.org community, very active on their forums (criticalsecurity.net). Also still a happy member of kisp.org, we had some trouble there, but the community is still intact. Mostly the same guy, still love Linux, I do a lot more coding now (Java, C++, some PHP). Got a few more computers over the time (my gaming box is nice :) ).

David, props to you for still running this place nicely from the looks of it, you're a pretty loyal admin, I respect that. Hopefully we've settled any differences we had, no hard feelings over the suspension.

Look forward to talking to some of the newer big-shots around here. Looks like a lot of new mods and stuff, going to have to get to know them.

-rakedog (actually, I go by rake or sir.rakey everywhere nowadays, the dog part I need to edit off my name. =P )

Hey, cool to see some of the people that got the site going back then. Welcome Back man!

Rakedog! Wow, back from the dead, eh? :p Haha, it's good seeing you back man...it's been a while. :) Yes, Giancarlo left a while ago, well he was banned, really. :D But yeah, hows it going? You probably won't know some of the newer members here, but it's okay. Some of us oldies are still here. :D

alvino, good to see you're still around. You're one of the few people I always counted on being cool and mature here (well, for the most part =P ). Are any of the old oldies still here? I can see root and David obviously... LK still talk? Who else. I'm very much out of it, fill me in please. :)

Gotta sleep now, 5k race tommorow (yeah, for those of you who remember by any chance, I'm a distance runner).

But if I get a chance, I'll post all the linux guides and FAQ's that I've written over the time that I was gone for HTS here tommorow or next week.

rakedog said:
Well, after well over a year of staying away from here for many reasons, I was reminded about this site by another member today, and visited it again for the first time in about a year. Decided to give it another go, there were some really cool people here.

I don't know if anyone here remembers me, most of the people I knew seem to be inactive (seems like root is still around, that's good). For those of you who remember the days of gian and I having huge debates every day, yeah, that's what I remember the most. But looks like gian left a long long time ago.

Well, I'll stick around, help out where I can. For those of you wondering what I did the past like 14 months or so, well, I've worked closely with the hackthissite.org community, very active on their forums (criticalsecurity.net). Also still a happy member of kisp.org, we had some trouble there, but the community is still intact. Mostly the same guy, still love Linux, I do a lot more coding now (Java, C++, some PHP). Got a few more computers over the time (my gaming box is nice :) ).

David, props to you for still running this place nicely from the looks of it, you're a pretty loyal admin, I respect that. Hopefully we've settled any differences we had, no hard feelings over the suspension.

Look forward to talking to some of the newer big-shots around here. Looks like a lot of new mods and stuff, going to have to get to know them.

-rakedog (actually, I go by rake or sir.rakey everywhere nowadays, the dog part I need to edit off my name. =P )

I kinnda remember you... infact, i think i do. I kinnda went inactive for about a year, to...

i rember you and your debates with gain, very entertaining..

gain was banned a long time ago (thank god.. that kid was very annoying)

good to have you back rakedog

Lol i was enjoyed reading rakedogs and gians debates, i still today think Gian is an alright person

Anyway welcome back Rake, nice to see you again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom