Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Join Computer forums Today

Old 03-26-2008, 08:56 PM   #11
Golden Master
Default Re: Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Your wording wasn't just showing an opinion though, it was flaming...
E.G. calling it crap, sh*t, and "produced by idiots"

C2D E6600 | 4GB DDR2-800 | 9800GTX+ | Asus P5B-E | 150GB Raptor | 320GB 7200.10 | 750W Xigmatek PSU
freestyler105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 09:29 PM   #12
Golden Master
Send a message via AIM to MikeReiner Send a message via MSN to MikeReiner Send a message via Yahoo to MikeReiner
Default Re: Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Originally Posted by mammikoura View Post
so... because some guys give it an award means that I'm not allowed to say what I think?

Awards are opinions too, although you do have a point since awards are given by people who have been in the gaming industry for a while. But still doesn't mean that I can't express my opinion just because it's different to the one of the 'experts'.

That game is crap, just like every single rainbow 6 game after raven shield has been, IN MY OPINION. Every rainbow 6 game after raven shield has been the total opposite of what the game series was in the beginning, and what it was ment to be in the first place. The good old days of stealth, teamwork and tactics are gone.

I have nothing agains the game itself. People like different stuff and there should be something available for everyone. It's just that I hate it when they take the name of an awesome game series and use it to promote their games that have very little to nothing similar to the original games, it ruins the reputation of the whole franchise.

If you have ever played the first rainbow 6 games you know what I mean.
Everybody is entitled to their own opinion... but..

Originally Posted by mammikoura View Post
well.. I'd say that this game looks like it's a crappy sequel to a crappy game that was produced by idiots who are trying to make profit by creating a POS game and naming it after a game series that once was something awesome.

kind of the same thing that happened to the ghost recon series.
If you're going to start spewing this kind of crap, don't get bent out of shape when somebody calls you a dumbass. You had it coming.

Anyway, the idea of coop in these vegas games sounds good. I and a buddy have pretty good gaming machines, so it might be worth our while to check it out.

MikeReiner is offline   Reply With Quote