Radar Detectors

G35 we should race.

Hey guys how would this sound?

Turbo RX-8 against Nissan altima?

It depends on the engine they use in each one. The V6 Altima has a lot of power potential to a regular RX-8 but I feel the turbo RX-8 can keep up with it no problem at all. I say the turbo RX-8 is more fun to drive but the Altimas are powerful cars though. They've always had a good, fast motor in the Altimas for as long as I can remember. But the 247 RX-8 US version is pretty darn fast.

Yes, damnit!!!! I say the turbocharged RX-8 will beat the Altima. Let's just hope the driver don't miss a shift!!!!

haha he won't.

trust me. and I live in NJ and G35 lives in Phili, its like an hr from me. PERFECT!

haha he won't.

trust me. and I live in NJ and G35 lives in Phili, its like an hr from me. PERFECT!

ohh shit ur in jersey nice..aaha I don't have a g35, I wanted once but things didn't work out..I got a 07 maxima instead..Hmm, you have a turbo, how much did that cost you? They make like 0 mods for the new maximas, no one even has a boosted 6th gen maxima yet and its been out for 4 yrs:( althought I would never do it, way to much risk..I duno man how much hp u pushin ahaha.

I think I can take iso ahahha, nothing like being competitive..

Back
Top Bottom