Race Driver : GRID

ssc456

Fully Optimized
well this shud be fun im gonna try run it on a 7300LE with 3GB RAM and a e2160.

should be funny to see how it runs. 5 FPS lol

lol it jus tried running at 1440 X 900 and you have to put up with it to enter your details and then you get to change your reolutions lol

5Fps coz ive got a shitty 7300 and a low low end C2D.

remeniz it wud run good on your setup. grpahics are amazing even on my lil rig, gotta work out these controls though,

i got this cheap analogue controller thinking it have control over steering but if i move it slight it puts it on full lock for some reason and when your going full spoeed and u jus need to adjust your line a little it hits full lock and spins me, cheap controller

Buy a force feedback racing wheel. I have a Logitech G25 and it is awesome

I rented grid for the ps3 last week, it was alright. With me being a ToCA race driver 2 and 3 player I was expecting it to be like those games but it isn't like those. I really am not too into it really, but thats just my opinion.

I am currently aquiring this game, I hope its good. I have NFS prostreet, and its alright, maybe cause its cause I still have crappy cars... We need a game like forza 2 to come out for PC though...

yeah codemasters realy sold out the race driver series name with this game. It should have been named something different cause it has nothing to do with the race driver series. It was a way to make some more money by using a well known name.

I am currently aquiring this game, I hope its good. I have NFS prostreet, and its alright, maybe cause its cause I still have crappy cars... We need a game like forza 2 to come out for PC though...

he he exactly the same way i got it, u gettin the 6Gb version or the 2Gb ? think theres problems with the 2Gb so skip that,

well been playing it for a bit and its extremely fustrating in a respectful way much like forza you respect how hard it is but its really fustrating

Back
Top Bottom