Quotes from old people who are totally dumbfounded by computers

ya, when i type fast, i always hit a wrong key.

i had to fix 5 typos in that last sentence

but then i always forget to fix them before i post

ya, when i type fast, i always hit a wrong key.

i had to fix 5 typos in that last sentence

but then i always forget to fix them before i post

yeah, but I had to do some editing on my last post. I said I'm not accurate at less than 50wpm but that was a lie because it only occurred 1 time. I hate editing stuff. I wish somebody would do it for me. I just like creating lol.

That's kinda of ironic, but I believe you. I get really bad spelling when I'm typing faster than 70wpm. It's weird. I did this typing test for speed online. Had 100% accuracy at 70wpm and below. But when I went all out, I got 88 wpm at 92% accuracy. As much as I try to get like 71 and 100% doesn't work. Very weird how I'm capped at 70. I like to compare it to bottlenecking lol. My brain can send very fast signals to my fingers, but they are limited at 70wpm.

EDIT: Do I install new drivers for my fingers?

yea, you gotta either over clock with some anabolic steroids (not recommended without a heat sink) or find the updated driver cd and then eat it.

yea, you gotta either over clock with some anabolic steroids (not recommended without a heat sink) or find the updated driver cd and then eat it.

See here's the problem. I could easily OC now, in the winter, but comes summer it would just overheat. Maybe the second idea will work, I'll look for something.

Back
Top Bottom