Quotes from Bill Gates

FlightSimBoy

Fully Optimized
So, I was searching for quotes from Sam Walton, the founder of Wal-Mart, and I came across a site that had a bunch of quotes from a lot of people. After I found the quotes from Walton that I wanted, I searched for Bill Gates. Some of these are quite interesting. His quotes are in bold

640K ought to be enough for anybody. --O, RLY? 1 gb isn't enough for most people now.

Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one. So true

DOS is ugly and interferes with users' experience. -- Enter the GUI in Microsoft!

If GM had kept up with technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving $25 cars that got 1000 MPG.

If I'd had some set idea of a finish line, don't you think I would have crossed it years ago?

If you can't make it good, at least make it look good. -- The truth behind Windows Vista.

Life is not fair; get used to it. -- The truth about everything.

We are not even close to finishing the basic dream of what the PC can be.

Windows 2000 already contains features such as the human discipline component, where the PC can send an electric shock through the keyboard if the human does something that does not please Windows. -- This probably tricked some dumb people into not buying Windows 2000.

I got these quotes from here: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/b/bill_gates.html

Check that site out, it has some great quotes from some amazing people.

If you can't make it good, at least make it look good. -- The truth behind Windows Vista.
LOL these are good +1

and BTW in like 10 minutes 001010101 is going to be on here, complaining once again like he always does lolz.

Windows 2000 already contains features such as the human discipline component, where the PC can send an electric shock through the keyboard if the human does something that does not please Windows.

That is funny.....Cool selection of quotes!!!

Back
Top Bottom