Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 03-29-2006, 09:09 AM   #11
Daemon Poster

Send a message via AIM to cileskot
Default Re: Quizno's Prime Rib Subsandwich?

ya my friend got one and you are right it looks nothing like the commercial... well anyway he let me have a peice of the meat and the meat was delicious... lol and he said it was pretty good and worth the money. i dont know.

1.5gb Ram
19" Samsung LCD
cileskot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 09:15 AM   #12
Golden Master

Send a message via Yahoo to Tommy Boy

Yeah man....subway rocks. I've been to Quizno's once, I wanted to try their subs because they've always advertised them as being great, with their toasted bread and all, I was not impressed. They're pretty expensive plus the bread is smaller than Subway's. The Quizno's here closed after one summer anyway. I love Subway because of all the bread choices and you can get anything you want on any sub and get it toasted if you want it. Plus they have wraps and other things too, not just subs, you can get potato chips or a cookie if you want it.

I still have the same old HP DV9700T laptop I've had for years...still kickin'
Tommy Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 09:19 AM   #13
Daemon Poster

for me, it is a tie between subway, quiznoes, blimpie, and burger king and popeyes chicken
1.5gb Ram
19" Samsung LCD
Old 03-29-2006, 09:28 AM   #14
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to GlasseyeUK

Errrrghhhhh Fast food, haven't eaten it for 7 weeks, have lost 28lbs and feel 200% better

Time tells all, but if the moment in time passes and you miss it, then you will remember it for ever!!
GlasseyeUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 09:42 AM   #15
BSOD

Very strange thread. I wouldn't buy it anyway because I don't like quiznos.
disturbedmm1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 09:50 AM   #16
Daemon Poster

haha, im 14 years old, 5'2'' and i eat fast food about every other day and i only weigh like 95 pounds lol. i dont know, i dont even exercise that much, except for skateboarding.
1.5gb Ram
19" Samsung LCD
Old 03-29-2006, 10:17 AM   #17
Daemon Poster

Send a message via AIM to draconum Send a message via MSN to draconum

I find that some of quizno's subs are worth they're money... but it also depends on the person getting you the sandwich, infact, thats a huge part of it. Sometimes you get people who put like nothing on the sandwich and others who like over load it to the maxium of crazy. But Quizno's does have some good sandwiches compaired to Subway. It just depends on what your feeling like :P

Chris
Video Card: XFX GeForce 6200 -------------- RAM: OCZ Value ram Dual Channel 256 x2
draconum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 02:06 PM   #18
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to JustinMcG67 Send a message via MSN to JustinMcG67 Send a message via Yahoo to JustinMcG67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackslayer
did you just make a thread about a sandwich this is one big waste of time o yeah by the way [U][I][B]who cares
Yes I made a thread about a sandwich...hence the title of the thread. Who cares? I don't know, maybe people who were thinking about buying it, or people curious about the sandwich.

Anywho...

Yes, Burger King is OK, I work there, although I don't recommend eatting Chicken Fries or CHicken Tenders. How do I say this, "It's not, 'healthy' for you." So to speak...
JustinMcG67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 02:53 PM   #19
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe

subway sucks... robinsons in Chelmsford... awsome sandwiches, hot chicken tikka with salad and mayo on granary bread, with a can of pepsi for 2.40... cheaper than subway (with the drink), and ALOT better quality than subway... or in the mornings, bacon and egg sandwich for 2... with a hot chocolate thats nice too

so yeah, i hate subway :P never heard of the place your talking about either... dont think they are in the UK

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
mark thorpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 03:10 PM   #20
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to GlasseyeUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark thorpe
subway sucks... robinsons in Chelmsford... awsome sandwiches, hot chicken tikka with salad and mayo on granary bread, with a can of pepsi for 2.40... cheaper than subway (with the drink), and ALOT better quality than subway... or in the mornings, bacon and egg sandwich for 2... with a hot chocolate thats nice too

so yeah, i hate subway :P never heard of the place your talking about either... dont think they are in the UK
Have been there proper good sandwiches there, it used to be a regular haunt for lunch when I was in Chelmsford and down the pub for the day.

Time tells all, but if the moment in time passes and you miss it, then you will remember it for ever!!
GlasseyeUK is offline   Reply With Quote