Quiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheSickness said:
Although i haven't known you long, you are still a damn good member here, and have a lot of knowledge that you have shared with people here. It will be a great loss to see you go but if you have made your mind up there is no point in trying to convince you to stay.

Good luck with everything you do in the future

later :)

Thanks mate, I'll miss ya lots. Been great knowin ya!

Have a great life.

Its the end of the line guys, I've said my goodbyes now I'm leaving. Only until something is done about the rule enforcement problem, although I don't know for sure if this will happen.

This is an interesting page you guys might want to look at it http://members.aol.com/intwg/trolls.htm#WIAT (I know its hosted on aol) it's very interesting, explains why people like.. You know.. Are so dangerous to the forum, anyway.

Thankyou all for such a good laugh and I've learnt alot from you all. Good luck everyone and, keep it real.

This is Freek signing off,

Josh.

Sorry to hear about this. I have been away and now I am back I am eager to get this cleared up. If anyone is sending unsuitable messages, they will have the PM facilities removed.
I will get this fixed. I will contact computerfreak privately.

CoMpUtaFrEek: Just set your PM feature to ignore messages from bluto of whoever. That should get that problem fixed and I think we should take on more mods to help with the post problem.

And what it took me a week and still I get nowhere near getting it sorted - it took David 5 minutes :D

Nice to have you back from Holiday though. :)

David nice to have you back and so willing to address the problem. May I suggest a more thorough rule scheme? In the light of this new movement (lol) I will be monitoring the forums but still won't come back until the proper rules with punishments are put in place. Simply because I'd like to be able to discuss/help without getting stupid answers or flaming from people. Thankyou again David.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom